Launcher broken, white screen

i am also having the same issue as trey demonstrates in his picture. tried deleting and reinstalling. whatever is doing this hasnt effected my other laptop

yea thats what i have to do i can only get onto my accounts that are not with steam. so i do have to stop its update cause it will stop the game from working full stop and the only way to get it to work again is to reinstal.but i still get the white screen when it trys to log in, so im going to try and transfer my too from steam to my other account i hope it works

I put in a ticket, and was told to clear the cache. The fix worked for me, so here’s what was said:

It is likely that the launcher cache files have become corrupt. 
 I recommend you delete the launcher cache and see if that resolves the issue. 
 To delete the launcher cache please follow the instructions below.

Please press the windows key + R to open a run window.
Copy and paste the following into the run window and press enter.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE\cache\QtWebEngine

Right click on the folder named 'default' and delete it.
Start the launcher and see if the issue persists.

I had the same issues as everyone else here, reinstalled the game repeatedly and whatnot. This worked in a few seconds. Good luck!

This is an old post, but I am going to reply anyway in case someone comes upon the problem again like I just did.

The fix for me was quite simple. Uninstall the game normally, then proceed to delete the shared cache folder in your ProgramData -> CCP folder, which will be located on the drive you installed the game. This folder will be hidden, so you will need to make sure you have “show hidden folders” enabled. After you delete that shared cache, there is ANOTHER shared cache (at least there was for me) in your USER folder under AppData -> Local -> CCP. Make sure you delete that also, again it will be a hidden folder. Then reinstall the game. The launcher should work fine after that. If you installed the game through steam, make sure you delete any leftover EVE files from the common folder in your steam files, which will be under Program Files (x86).

That’s all it took to fix the issue for me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.