Launcher Bug - unable to log in (SiSi only)

Long and short, whenever I try to log in to my Singularity account, the launcher holds on the ‘loading’ prompt and doesn’t do anything, or load anything. Note: This is for LOGGING IN to the account via the client, NOT attempting to launch the client - as I am unable to get that far in the first place.

This has occurred with the latest launcher update. Singularity server population shows people in server at time of all attempts to log in (50-60 at last attempt).

Same issue here.

“The supplied authentication token does not allow for EVE client login. Please ensure that you are logging in via the EVE launcher. If this problem persist, please contact EVE customer support.”

Same as Keyran’s here

We are currently using Sisi to diagnose some emergent concerns, some disruption is to be expected.

1 Like

Be careful, that kind of talk conflicts with the narrative that CCP doesn’t test anything!

1 Like

i have this problem too.
What happining?

The supplied authentication token does not allow for EVE client login. Please ensure that you are logging in via the EVE launcher. If this problem persist, please contact EVE customer support.

Odd. The launcher used to be able to get a valid token without brute force.

Same story, guys - now TQ is infected with the same desease. Well, at least i have a pretext now, to file another one ticket to Support, coz now it’s a Main Server problem, not a Test one. =\

As of the latest launcher update, this issue is resolved for myself - both for SiSi and TQ. That said, others still seem to be getting this problem, so I’m hesitant to say this is fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.