Login Failed

3 accounts, all come up with…

The supplied authentication token does not allow for EVE client login. Please ensure that you are logging in via the EVE launcher. If this problem persist, please contact EVE customer support.

Restart launcher doesnt change anything. EVE worked fine before downtime now this BS.

Dear CCP, a game that works = good k?

2 Likes

me to

They broke it again

yep. Dead EVE online

Me to

Yup, you’re not alone :frowning:

Same problem

Same here “The supplied authentication token does not allow for EVE client login. Please ensure that you are logging in via the EVE launcher. If this problem persist, please contact EVE customer support.”

Same here, although all my ESI stuff is working fine, can’t log in using the game client.

and lucky 2310 players online

EDIT: readding all characters worked. 5 minutes workout before playing :shufflefurtherparrot::shuffleparrot: (thanks CCP)

You need to re-login all your accounts on the launcher and it works again. Good job, CCP, good job.

3 Likes

Same …
These endless problems even *before * launching the game are becoming a tad tiresome I must say.

@ Hanazava Karyna
One of my accounts made it there. The only one I don’t need to use today, because it’s funnier this way :smiley:

ccp return direct login without that crappy launcher

Same here, from North America

Wow

Thanks.

Working Here. Suggested above to re-setup your auto-logins and things should be working.

This worked for me

Worked for me on 2 different machines / accounts : thanks a lot.

Great, i can’t re-setup my Account, now nothinks will work more :frowning: