Launcher crash on Exit

Same issue here. Have been patiently waiting for a fix, but CCP apparently doesn’t want to even acknowledge this one. Would be nice to at least hear from a blue.

I have the same issue. On Mac I have to force quit. Any hopes of a fix?

1 Like

Still happening to me, did anybody else fix it?

I have the same problem on both Windows and Steam on Proton 5.0-4 …

Same problem here on Mac OS 10.14.6, though only for the last week or so.

I have not had this problem until the last launcher update this weekend. Now, it does not close either directly or via the STOP button on Steam, and has to be killed by Task Manager on Win 10.

1 Like

Hello All! report a bug in https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/requests

Some of us do both. After all, CCP set up this bit of the forum specifically to report technical problems.

The clue is in the title.

I am afraid that people like you do not win friends by smugly and pointlessly coming along to lecture people on bug reporting. Are you CCP? If not, please do not lecture people.

1 Like

I know :wink: but maybe more of us will report this strange issue they will stop talk that this is one user case(this was in my case :stuck_out_tongue: )

Well, for your information, the GM who dealt with my bug report said that he would pass on my suggestion that they fix the launcher, but said that given he was not sure whether his feedback would be heeded, I would be better off posting on the fora or complaining to a CSM member.

BUMP!

Same issue for me. Super annoying as it prevents windows restart/shutdown. In the morning computer is still running as it never shuts down because of eve launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.