Launcher crashes immediately after start on Windows

Crashes again, deleting C:\Users%UserName%\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\Service Worker\CacheStorage does not work now. windows 7

Maybe you could redownload the launcher then?
You may have to set up your accounts again in that case.

Works now, thank you

Thanks for this, sorted out my issue.

Thank you bro!

Thank you this fix my Launcher

yup, still works, if the launcher crashes, 9/10 it works by just deleting the cache.

i cant find this file on my comp C:\Users\Damo\AppData\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\ServiceWorker\CacheStorage

Many thanks. Finally your solution work. I just though that my pendrive was broke.

Works for me (CCP need to start hiring programmers)

perfect !
it works

This worked! Thanks!

[It seems odd that a fix for an upgrade problem in February has worked on problems with upgrades ever since…]

Top solution. Works perfect.

Thanks Mate it’s working for me too

Hi! You lost folder “Local” between “AppData” and “CCP” in the path C:\Users\Damo\AppData\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\ServiceWorker\CacheStorage.
Must be: C:\Users\Damo\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\QtWebEngine\Default\ServiceWorker\CacheStorage

I have the same issue but the cache clear isn’t working. Launcher loads, I get CCP logo then a black screen for maybe 10 seconds then it just drops out with no error message and the systems process for the client terminates. I tried cache clear and even a fresh install.

I eventually fix by creating a totally new file path and installing to that - and selecting no to shared cache on the install.

this did it for me 29/8/21

Thank you Tikhon this fixed my issue as well. It has been driving me nuts for almost 2 weeks now!

Deleting only the cache folder did not worked for me. The only viable solution I found, except reinstalling the game, was to delete the whole contents of EVE folder from the AppData\Local\CCP\EVE . But remember that all your “in game” settings will be reset.

This was the only solution without reinstalling the game. Have fun!

Wow! Thank you!