Launcher not activating

Recently, starting last night, my launcher stopped appearing upon clicking the application. I have tried clearing registries, reinstalling the launcher, trying to install off the old binaries and nothing works.

bump!

I have the same problem. when i click on the launcher it opens but does not appear, but is minimized and updating and working. but i cant see it. I reinstalled but id dint help.

Same problem, can’t find a solution, been playing this game for well over 10 years and now i can’t play at all, i’m very frustrated.

When I click the launch. It pops up but turns black and doesn’t do anything. If I click the black box… It crashes. I don’t want to reset my whole computer and delete everything again to make it work again…

same problem. have tried multiple different binaries, have uninstalled and installed multiple times. still no work around

I also get the same problem. I click the launcher from my start menu and I get nothing… it doesn’t even register as a process started in my task manager.

I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve tried to download the game from both Steam and the website, and neither version works. The launcher process shows up in Task Manager, but that’s it.

Howdo, just checking in to see if anyone in this thread has been in touch with our support team on this issue? As they may be able to provide direct assistance, and failing that can work with you to acquire the necessary logs and system information that can allow us to troubleshoot and deploy a fix for the issue.

Please get in touch with our GM’s or bump old tickets so we can get as much information as possible.

Cheers,
Your friendly neighbourhood launcher team.

maybe I’m not in the topic but. sent me a letter. I do not know English. Google translator did not translate this letter.

Same here. A lot of with same issue comes from Russia, probably RussianGovFirewall or whatever it calls blocking something.

For last 3 days i got struggling with the accounts launching, had to delete the cache each time. Now it always GUI checking. Found this in logs:

“2020-01-21T19:28:02.989Z default warning Downloader for QUrl(https://launcher.eveonline.com/version.json) failed: Connection timed out”

I get this problem a lot where the launcher will not open. normally I search for the launcher app in the task manager and click end task. sometimes it take 1 try sometimes 2 before it opens.
it doesn’t happen every time I try to open the launcher only sometimes.
hope this helps

Ive got the same problem like you every time I want to login it tellls me somehow my Internet is not working correctly or I need a Launch
Group to start the game.

Hi , launcher i not running properly !

here screenshot : https://prnt.sc/qvzics

ty ccp

Yes that is the thing that I everytime got. But I seem to have figured it out how it will work for me. after that window opens. Ok then starting to press continuesly Connect until Bulk Datat is been expected then I can go Online. And then It works for me.

The launcher process dissappears each time and calls another process called “WerFault”

I have tried almost everything, but didn’t figure out how to fix it

If you have the same problem or know how to fix it send me a direct message please

what is the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.