Launcher not loading any UI

Nice! It’s not a permanent fix and you will have to do it each time until they patch it, but at least you’re in!

Just to let you know, I started the launcher again this morning with no issues. I did not have to delete the CCP folder in the registry again.

you my freind are a hero

1 Like

Glad to hear. Mine is still acting up, but hopefully tonight will be good to go.

Hi, I just spend over two hours trying to solve the apparently similar issue-launcher didn’t load, only showed a frozen black screen, not responding. Reinstall of Eve didn’t help either. I noticed however, that the launcher starts alright if I launch it right after the computer restart, so I figured that some later-loading app may cause this issue, as the launcher will freeze some time after the computer reboot. Well, after a while, I found the cause-it’s some service running along with the asus strix sound card driver. there seems to be running a 32bit and 64bit variant of this service, 64b doesn’t cause any problems, but the 32b freezes the launcher (for some reason). reinstallation of the asus driver suite does not solve the problem. Solution is just to disable/get rid of the “nhAsusStrixSvc32.exe”, which you can find in a task manager (or physically in the C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\nhAsusStrix\UserInterface folder). Hope this would save some time to any of you

cheers
Hag

Thx will try this when I get home tonight.
Hopefully they’ll have a patch for this soon.

It probably won’t be helpfull if you don’t have an asus sound card :slight_smile:

I do. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

same here

I have the same issue, thankfully the regisrty workaround works, but not an ideal long term solution,

I have same issue, don’t know how to fix it.

Deleted the registry and it worked !! thanks guys

Agreed,

I haven’t received a response to my ticket in days.
The only response thus far has been their generic response to clear cache and whatnot.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Nuke

I fixed my issue by turning off extend desktop and then reenabling it.

Didn’t work for me unfortunately.

CCP responded saying that a ticket will not work and I need to submit and in game big report.

Will advise
Nuke

Update today seemed to have fixed the issue for me. Didn’t get a reply that I’m aware of, but at least it’s fixed.

PS: I had to delete the CCP folder one last time to get it to update.

Nuke

thanks alot for your infomations

i have the same situation: 2 screens, couple of days ago, i changed the position of the screens (cables as well) , then i lost the UI of launcher.

i tried change the cables back, and the UI comes back now.

Corp mates also had this issue and he resolved it by switching the launcher to windows compatibility mode Windows XP sp2

I have this issue in my Steam account!

I have to run Steam Launcher and NOT to run EVE Launcher from Steam Launcher. I run “evelauncher.exe” manually after Steam Launcher.

I created a shotcut to “evelauncher.exe” to work around this issue.

I am playing with dual monitors too!

Going to try that. My launcher is back to doing the same thing again today…

Nuke