Launcher not loading any UI

Also had this issue suddenly today, I got it fixed after deleting the registry as suggested by others. Launcher then opens successfully on my secondary monitor, and keeps working if I leave it there. However if I move the launcher over to my main monitor and then close/re-open it, the problem returns. Secondary monitor is 1080p, main monitor is 1440p.

Having an issue with the launcher popping up as a white window. Was able to exit it and try again a few times to make it work in the past, but now I’m out of luck.

Haven’t tried any of the fixes here yet, will report back after I do just to add to the amount of reports of this problem. I’ve tried uninstalling however, without any luck.

I am also on a multi-monitor, ASUS / nVidia / Win 10 64-bit system.

I required three of the suggested fixes:

• [I’m not sure if these actually helped, but I had done them first, re-installed the launcher in a new window, and killed the ASUS nhAsusStrixSvc32 task]
  • removal of the registry key
  • changing the eve launcher compatibility mode to Windows XP SP 2

Thanks everyone for your research,

Hello! Having same issue and i determined that cause is “UIVersion6ResizeDone” key in the registry in CPP/EVE/. After some tweaking i figured out that launcher freezes only when its launched on “non main” display (i have 3 monitors).
For me fix was

• Removing above mentioned key from registry
  • Launching the editor
  • If editor is not on main screen drag it there (for me its a central monitor)

After that closing and launching it was working fine. Just need to keep it on the main monitor

For me running it with “64 bit” unchecked in settings made it work perfectly…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.