Legendary Pod Implants

Overpowered destructible pod implants that require insanely large or rare quantities of resources to build and only one of each variant can ever exist in the game. They can be un-plugged when docked (like the Genolution Gold Pod). Multiple legendary implants can be fit to the same pod, however all can be eliminated with pod destruction. Once it’s gone it’s gone.

Cataclysm Implant: Pod destruction results in permanent Cataclysmic Variable system effect. This may compound a current wormhole effect or add a new one to k-space.

Doomheim Implant: Automatically biomasses any character who attacks pod that results in killmail of pod.

Fleet-footed Implant: 30 AU base warp

Gatecrash Implant: Two minute pod self destruction sequence ends with the permanent removal of jump gates from system. System retains access with wormholes.

Miniaturized Reconnaissance Implant: Removes pod from D-scan

Null State Implant: Applies interdiction nullification to pod. Does not impact warp core stabilization strength.

Plague Implant: Pod destruction results in permanent -5 across all attributes to players in system. Any time original plague recipient inflicts a first interaction kill on target a random attribute on target is lowered by 1.

Prosperity Implant: Pod destruction results in permanent +5 across all attributes to players in system. Any time original prosperity recipient inflicts a first interaction kill on target a random attribute on target is raised by 1.

Talocan Drive Implant: Allows for once daily use of /moveme command on TQ.

Unyielding Guard Implant: Applies 99% resists to pod.

Upheaval Implant: Two minute pod self destruction sequence ends with the removal of all player ships and structures within a single system (items in structures are moved to paid asset safety in adjacent system).

These are hilarious ideas but I can’t see any of them working out too well in actual play.

1 Like

Oh most certainly. Even a one-off mechanic that lets you turn Jita into Thera in a matter of minutes is broken as hell–regardless of the cost it would take to acquire such a tool.

As for the other ideas, I am partial to the plague and prosperity mechanics of spreading attribute enhancements.

Love the sense of humor… you were speaking tongue in check, yes?

I am drop dead serious.

ROTFL… well played. well played.

1 Like

Fun implant ideas, indeed. These won’t work ingame, but fun to imagine. The ones that caught my attention the most are the Doomheim and Gatecrash implants. :joy: :ok_hand:

1 Like