Less Star systems in game please

I forgot about that aspect in rmt before plex.

Hahahaha, you got me.

That’s very possible!

2 Likes

me who played that game :smile:

1 Like

I can see the patch notes and the reddit posts now.

We need more systems, people are spread too thick

4 Likes

More instanced, private systems, please.

2 Likes

That JSH video is a great watch. :smiley: 100% second that everyone should watch.

agree the video is good
and now i have a excuse to be a misanthropic solo player
yayyyyyyyy :smiley:

1 Like

That a great video thank you, sure made me think.

Often gankers ask why we save freighters but really to us they are just player that act as like nps but they help to give us our game play of killing criminals who wish to attack these ships.

I do think group play in eve will often have an advantage in many areas, I wonder if eve could have henchman that fly with your character to support a player who wants to play solo.

Anyway, some things to think about

RIOT is currently accepting mercenary contracts.

1 Like

Just no, number of star systems is fine atm.

2 Likes

ok but i want the girlfriend experience

I disagree; space is supposed to expansive. I’d like to see more space tbh.

1 Like

There’s a surcharge.

1 Like

No thanks.

1 Like

uhhhhhh… :astonished:

let me see
415469328funny-cute-baby-counting-money-gif

ok … ok

1 Like

Te falta muito.

1 Like

dinheiro não é problema :wink: :wink:

This is essentially another gank-haters against gankers thread (where the term gankers refers to anyone doing non-consensual pvp in any part of space so basically all pvpers except FW).

Gank-haters will want more systems added because they absolutely do not want any player interaction - they want to do pve or mining alone and they don’t want anyone to disturb them.

Gankers will want less systems because with player count going down it is harder and harder to find the target to kill.

But really, this would be to gank-haters interest if only wh/ls/ns systems were removed - as it is the emptyness of those and their huge number that makes many players to rather suicide gank in highsec.

The main reason why EVE is a niche game is that you can’t really just boot it up, undock and pew pew. Finding a fight you have at least small chance to win takes way too much time compared to other games with full PvP.