Let People Get a chance to become slaves of the drifters

OK. I have come up with yet another GENIUS IDEA!
Have you ever wondered what its like to be a drifter and you want to become one?
Welcome to the CONCORD SYSTEM OF SLAVE JUSTICE! (CSSJ)
what this allows is the transfering of your clone to become a drifter by permission, And by the VapeNation Delegation, we have decided you can either take path of drone or the regular.
Now there are some things to note.
-You will be in The Drifters corperation
-Cannot join any other corp or ban
-Cannot sell your ship we give you as it is bannable.
-you may not exit it
-if you did not choose drone path your only ship for now is the drifter battleship and you will be in 1 ship only, a drifter battleship
-may not give out ANY WEAPONS OF THE DRIFTERS OR SHIPS OR NOTHING, JUST DONT OR PERM BAN
-Me and some other people will be there to assist you if you fall
-you may jump through gates

• you cannot enter stations
  • you can chat with others safely
  • drifters will not attack you
  • players may attack you whenever they want
  • you will be killed by concord in high sec if you go to gate

Aren’t the drifters the ones who kidnap people to turn them into machines? Don’t think they are too fancy of holding hostages

Also, couldn’t you have waited to do the post later if you’re so busy to even make it in time?

3 Likes

You can already RP that if you want, you can RP just about anything you want in EVE (just read this characters bio as an example). If you’re talking about somehow making some sort of actual gameplay change for certain characters I don’t see how that would work without causing imbalance at the least and (more likely) ruining the game itself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.