Let players assume the role of Concord

lol another idea to make players work. gankers would just get alts in concord and not have any thing done to their ganker main.

If you are going to try to make a more viable player law force it shouldn’t be through CONCORD. In fact, CONCORD as an NPC entity should just go away and be replaced with some automatic remote-destruction mechanic or something. It makes no sense to have infallible, omnipotent NPCs that you are not allowed to interact with on penalty of being declared “exploiting” the mechanics. It’s just a remnant of an earlier age and adds nothing but confusion and lag to the game. It also makes no sense to let the players play the role of omnipotent CONCORD enforcers, given CONCORD must win every time to enforce the cost of illegal aggression that is the purpose of the mechanic.

So that leaves the players playing the role of the faction police which I think is more viable. But as has been observed, there is not much space for under the current mechanics. If we nerf the faction police so they only start following the worst of the outlaws, or only show up sporadically, that would be a good start and allow some space for law enforcement, but CCP shows no interest in touching CrimeWatch mechanics.

Some day maybe…

1 Like

Not sure what was furious about my post… Sorry I didn’t understand that certain aspect of the game.

This.

Also being police of any kind means actually doing the protection job. What is your idea of disciplining participants to fulfill their obligations?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.