LF 8bill loan at 2.5% for one month FC

I am still tied up at work but know your in a hurry so if DelBoy would like to take it then I don’t have a problem.

OK i Emailed DelBoy in game and We will see what he says.

Happy to take over, sent 8b to @Elizabeth_Norn

Thanks

I’ve passed the ISK to Mcdonald’s Seller.

1 Like

8bill Recieved. Interest due on 11/2. Also plan to pay back the loan on that date. So 8.2bill due on 11/2

Thanks again to both Norn and DelBoy for making this able to happen.

1 Like

Right now I am looking at some items that are a little longer time wise to invest into. Before I invest, I wanted to ask if i could have an extension for one more month? If not, no big deal, plenty of other items but just thought i ask before i make the investment. Either way is fine Delboy

2 months is fine by me. Do you intend to pay out an interest payment on the 2nd Nov and then final+principle on 2nd Dec? Or would you prefer to roll up and compound the monthly interest into one final payment in Dec?

I was planning to pay interest on both months. So November 2 I pay the interest (200mill). Then December 2nd pay principle+interest (8.2bill). Does that work for you?

Perfect.

With your help with the loan, just thought you should know, My total net worth was 27bill when I got the loan and now just hit the 50bill net worth milestone. Thanks again for the loan, been helping with investment alot.

Congrats! Incredible effort, took me far longer to move between those sorts of figures!

1 Like

Still at work at the moment, but plan on sending you (DelBoy) 200mill interest a little later tonight. Just thought I let you know I didn’t forget.

Interest sent.

Received, many thanks.

Just made a nice investment over the course of the event and up to 124B in total assets. I Just want to make sure i have the capital to cover the rest of my investments but should repay the loan within the next couple days. Should I contract the principle+interest to you DelBoy or to Enorm?

Congratulations! Awesome return. I think returning it to me is absolutely fine, as soon as I confirm I’ve received it Elizabeth will return your collateral.

Ok you should be paid in full! Please post here or contact Enorm so that she may return the Collatoral. Thanks for all the help!

Sorry for the late response. Confirming I have recieved back 8.2b from Mcdonald’s seller and therefore the bond is repaid in full. @Elizabeth_Norn please feel free to return the collateral.

Thanks both and congrats on your success @Mcdonald_s_Seller

1 Like

Most. Awkward. Typo. Ever.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.