LF EUTZ LowSec PvP/Mining Corp

So let me first apologize :wink: We arenā€™t in LowSec Iā€™m afraid BUT ā€¦ perhaps NPC Nullsec might do the trick for you? Obviously we donā€™t do SOV and have no desire to do so + we arenā€™t in nor part of the bigger alliances or coalitions.

So let me be fairly short and if you are interested, find me in Umah_Pub ingame please? :slight_smile:
(UMAH recruitment thread) ā† Some written wall of text about us.

We go very well with ppl interested in both mining and small gang pvp/gatecamping and other fun stuff! UMAH have access to our own structure network for industrial purpose and moon chunks blowing up about as every day. We got CTAā€™s (defensive and offensive) but not any mandatory task to set alarms but ofc - who doesnā€™t like to defend the home space you live in?

UMAH is in phase where we grow in a good pace, with what we consider friendly, humble and those with the knowledge of what we can become and not only what we are now!
Donā€™t get me wrong - UMAH is in really good shape but we can sure have a blast with a bigger group :slight_smile: Covering all timezones but abit more activity during EU.

Two very important things to share with us:

• No toxic behaviour. We keep it friendly, drama free and help eachother!
  • RL comes first - both corp and alliance knows this. We respect your RL and that you play to enjoy, not to make it your duty.

Happy to chat with you if it sounds interesting!

o/ CEO - Ravvzor