LF pvp corp active around 22:00 - 01:00

Hey @Renesco

If you want to come to non-FW lowsec I think our corp maybe a good fit for you.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corporation that lives in the Solitude region. While we’re most active in the US TZ I’d say the majority of our fleets occur during the times you’re most active (22-01:00 GMT). We also have great all TZ coverage during the weekends where as our weekday activity is mostly between 19:00-04:00.

We’re an old school pirate pvp corp that lives in roam, gatecamp, blops hunt, capital drop, and the occasional structure bash for content. We fly a wide variety of ships and we almost never back down from a fight that we can take. We’re a casual corp with no activity requirements and a laid back atmosphere where you can do as you please.

Solitude is gallente space but Amarr space is literally only a few jumps away (Aridia and Genesis). I think you’ll find Solitude a pretty unique region in general through due to demographics and geography as well.

If you’re interested check out our links below and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

1 Like