[Lifeblood] Personal Mining Ledger

(CCP Fozzie) #4

The personal ledger will be available in the personal authenticated API and the corp ledger (displaying moon mining from that corp’s structures) will be available in the corp API (we are currently planning on gating this corp data with the accountant role).

(Opaly-Dramblys) #5

Can we get a total value column in addition to mined quantity and isk per unit? Just seems sensible.

(Obil Que) #6

Does mining a moon belt appear in both the personal and corporate ledgers then?

(Querns) #7

Looks like. The way I understand it, personal ledger counts everything that you, personally, mine. A corp ledger breaks down mining per structure, but doesn’t see mining outside of the Tatara’s belts.

So, yeah, information might occur in both places.

(CCP Fozzie) #8

Yes it does.

(Basil Vulpine) #9

Does personal mining in an ore anom / ore belt show up in the personal ledger ?

(CCP Fozzie) #10

Any mining that a character does should show up in the personal ledger.

(TigerXtrm) #11

I feel the menu item for the Mining Ledger should probably be under the business tab, instead of the accessories tab.

(CCP karkur) #12

Yeah, the price column is supposed to show total estimated value :slightly_smiling_face:
Our local servers don’t have estimated values, so I didn’t notice that I had forgotten to multiply the number, but that should be fixed soon!

(Steve Ronuken) #13

/me waits impatiently for ESI to get the personal ledger :wink:

(Rowells) #14

Mining killboard coming when? :grinning:

(Steve Ronuken) #15

I have some thoughts on this…

Really comes down to what is displayed, because I doubt miners want to expose where they are mining.

(Zerzzes Markarian) #16

So the stuff that we currently mine is already tracked? So when the expansion comes online, a Corp that has a mining tax, can check what you have been mining in the past few months?

(Arronicus) #17

SO friggin stoked about salt-mining in the ledger.

Almost as stoked as I am sad that this wasn’t a thing while I was a hardcore miner.

I’d be shocked if it is retroactive like that

(Querns) #18

That comes down to personal responsibility, IMO. A miner can always choose to not give his API credentials to anyone.

(Zerzzes Markarian) #19

How should I understand this differently?

(CCP Habakuk) #20

Yes, it is currently being tracked and the plan is currently to open it up retroactively. If this is causing concerns, please share them with us (or with the CSM), so that we can discuss this further.

(Querns) #21

I think it oughta be fine. It’s a fun little historical bit. Maybe I’ll build a viewer for one’s personal mining ledger.

(Feronanthus) #22

Is gas harvesting tracked?

And should I fear that this will be a nightmare to open (like the Industry window currently is)? I’m just have this strong feeling that its going to be tracking what system/belt/anom/ore was being mined with countless graphical elements all packaged inside a burdensome to load UI, never to be tweaked again.

It could probably be placed inside the Journal as a new tab (no graphics necessary). And it would be fitting to have mining tracked in the Journal. Maybe with a history of only 30 days? Maybe with the option for a character to erase an entry from their Journal (should they need to provide their corp with a full API but also do some nefarious mining). Just a thought.

(Shegox Gabriel) #23

Thank you so much for tracking normal mining. I can finally use that and replace our old stopwatch mining system with it. No more crying about people not mining their weight and stuff. I love it.

Will the API reflect it as well as daily statistics and what are the cache timers on it?