[Lifeblood] Refineries, Moon Drills and the Extraction Process

I can see on Sisi that you guys have harmonized the input materials for the L and XL rigs. This is definitely the straightforward path. I was wondering if you could maybe simplify it further by making the XL blueprint simply have input material of the L rig, or the L rig + some I beams/ adaptor bracket (npc seed trash item.)

This would give the added advantage of anyone in the edge case of refine rigging an XL structure not needing to research the otherwise redundant XL BPO beforehand. Which given the isk values involved, they will be incented to do, but will be a 14-30 day time sink the game can do better without.

Further, doing it this way would let people reprocess the XL rig to get back a functional L rig with the marginal loss of whatever the adaptor bracket costs.

Lastly it would add a bit of humor into the system :wink:

that would mean to build and XL you would need to also have the BP to build a large

isn’t the only capital it can dock supposed to be the rorq?

Yes, it is. However the thread used to mention (I suppose it was edited out) that the Tatara was missing it’s capital undock port.

And if you remember back when the Citadels were first released there was this big fuss by CCP about “Rorquals were never meant to use the subcap undock ports, because they are too big.”

Hence the question, why doesn’t the Tatara have a capital undock port if it allows the Rorqual to dock there?

Probably because they didn’t intend them to dock initially and changing the model isn’t a simple task

I was wondering with the new moon mining when we get to the actual mining part are there new crystals that can be used to mine more efficiently, if so are there any skill books currently in live game that can be trained now in preparation for the release?

Currently on SISI there are both tech 1 and tech 2 crystals for the various groups of moon ores. These have the various Ore Processing skills as requirements (just like normal ores).

I believe that these skills are now on TQ … look for Common Moon Ore Processing, Rare Moon Ore Processing, there should be 5 of them I think.

Thankyou very much :slight_smile:

What fuel do i need to get to have the standup moon drill operational?

I don’t have access to a rorqual on sisi, can a rorqual mine moon ore with its excavator drones?

Neug

same as all structure services

moon ore functions just like ore so yes.

UPDATE (18th Oct) - As the release is fast approaching and the final moon distribution has been set, we’ve returned the distribution to a completely faked version on Singularity. This will mean that you will find a random assortment of ores in all moons across New Eden. Please note that this doesn’t change our plans to restrict moon mining to low and nullsec for the time being

the Extraction Scheduler can not set lower than 6d. It this a Bug?

No, that’s intended. Extractions can run from a minimum of 6 days to a maximum of 56 days.

The 3 day minimum was a lot nicer and made it easier to have ops with groups in multiple timezones:/

Do/will we have skill for drug and hybrid reactions ? The answer is maybe on SISI but I can’t log on it.

Will we be refund for obsoleted mining and reaction material ?

There are a few reaction skills that affect reaction jobs:

• Reaction Skill to increase speed of reactions
  • Mass Reactions Skill to increase amount of simultaneous reactions
  • Advanced Mass Reactions Skill to decrease time of reactions
  • Remote Reactions Skills to increase range of reaction jobs

Regarding materials, no existing materials are becoming obsolete, was there something specific that you had in mind when asking this question?

Advanced Mass Reactions Skill increase amount of reactions, not decrease time of them

I mean reactors, silos, and moon harvesting arrays
I found the answer :

Q: What do you plan to do with this defunct equipment in the future?

A: As we have done previously, a compensation plan will be put in place in the future to reimburse the investment capsuleers have put into this equipment.