Little things / Small QoL suggestions

Suggestion: Allow us to select text of item name in Market details window and use Ctrl-C to copy it.
Keywords: UI, Item name, Market window
Note: Perhaps allow us to select it in other places as well. Perhaps other text also.

Often I’m trying to do a search on a particular item in 3rd party sites, or otherwise have need to copy the name of an item. I would like to be able, while viewing an item’s Detail page of the Market screen, where you see the item name in the right-hand window in large text, to be able to select that text and then do a Ctrl-C to copy it.

Perhaps we could also select the name while viewing it’s info window. And I suppose other types of text in the game could be selectable for Ctrl-C copying purposes. But at the very least I’d like item names to be selectable for copying into the clipboard.

P.S. Yes I know you can drag an item into the chat entry area which will place the clickable name of the item which you can then drag-select to copy, then delete the text assuming you aren’t trying to message that to anyone. But that’s quite unwieldy.

P.P.S. Maybe alternatively you can just right-click on the name in that window and get an option “Copy item name”.

3 Likes