Next time we update Singularity, we’ll have a number of new little things/quality of life changes. If you are interested, we’d like you to help us test them and provide any feedback you have.
Many, if not all, of those changes listed here were suggested and requested by you guys, in our little things thread and various other channels. This time around, a lot of the changes were highlighted at EVE Vegas, at roundtables and in our conversations with those of you who were there.
Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here, please post them here .
- A "Find in Personal Assets" option has been added to the right click menu for items.
- The keyword "typeExact" has been added as an option in Personal Assets > Search tab.
- A filter field has been added to the "Show Contents" window.
- An estimated price and item count has been added to the Cargo scan window.
- We have added the ability to drag and drop items and characters to a lot of filter and search fields (such as in the Guest tab, corporation applications, contact list, fitting window, blueprint browser, etc).
- A job summary, giving an overview of the number of active Manufacturing, Science and Reaction jobs has been added to the industry window.
- The ability to Copy/Paste from the "Jobs" tab in the Industry window has been added.
- A yellow warning marker (!) has been added in front of those options that player might want to use with a bit of caution.
- A Health readout has been added to the tooltip for your drones.
- The Assist and Guard menus for drones will now only list the pilots on your grid, since the drones cannot be assigned to those off-grid.
- The "Mine Repeatedly" function for drones is now simply called "Mine".
- We have added 2 bigger fonts sizes to choose from for the Context Menu (set in ESC>General Settings).
- When you fail to set a shortcut because the keys are in use, you are now offered to rebind the shortcut.
- Inventory item filters and broadcast settings can now be shared in similar way as the Overview profiles, where they are dragged to text field to create a link to them.
- Link colors have been changed and underline added in most places to make it easier to see what is a link and what kind of link it is.
- The “Ship to” page when creating Courier contracts now lists the total volume of the package and how much ISK/m3 you are paying
- Standard (non-covert) Cynosural Fields have been moved to their own group, which allows players to select them separately from other beacons in their overview filters. This is the second phase of the change we initially announced in December. You can update your saved overviews on TQ now to prepare for this change by selecting the celestial group called “Future Home of Cyno Fields” for any saved overviews that you wish to include cyno fields.
Additionally, many of you may notice that the Neocom has received an update in this patch. This change is separate from our little things work and any feedback on the Neocom changes should be left in the relevant thread.
Again, if you have new suggestions, please post them in the little things thread so we can keep this thread on topic.
Happy testing and thanks for all your suggestions!