Next time we update Singularity, we’ll have a few new little things/quality of life changes that we’d like your help with testing
Many of those changes were suggested and requested by you guys, in our “little things” threads and various other channels.
Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here, please post them in this thread
- Quantity tooltips:
- Tooltips have been added to number edit fields. If the entered amount is above 10k, there will be a tooltip that writes out the amount to help you quickly realize the order of magnitude of the number (so you don’t sell your 2b module for 2m)
- The tooltips have also been added to a few handpicked numbers, such as the total in the Sell Item window and the total in the Buy window (for single item).
45343 => ≈ 45.3 thousand
25000 => 25.0 thousand
9999000 => ≈ 10.0 million
15545640000 => ≈ 15.5 billion
- Broadcasting Radial menu
- A new type of Radial menu has been added. It is in the shade of the fleet color you have set on your client, to help you differentiate it from the normal radial menu.
- It’s activated with a shortcut that set in the ESC window > General.
- The Broadcasting Radial Menu has selected broadcasts that can be activated on other items (Target, Warp, Align to) as well as other broadcasts (Heal shield, heal armor, heal cap) that can be activated when clicking in empty space or on your own ship.
- the Broadcast Radial Menu takes into account the broadcast delay, and an option in the menu is not available unless it can be used.
- The white color in the color picker in text fields is now the same as the default text color.
- The ‘item type’ field in 'Wallet>Transactions’ is now wider and has a ‘Clear’ button.
- The ‘Member’ field in ‘Corporation Wallet>Transaction’ now has a ‘Clear’ button.
- A text filter has been added to the LP store.
- Alliances are now autolinkable in chat like Corporations, Solarsystems, etc.
- Number of days in corp has been added in the ‘Employment history’ tab.
- Custom Offices now have a proper right click options.
- The ‘Message’ field when adding contacts is now disabled unless you have the ‘Send notification’ checkbox checked (as many people have mistaken it for adding a personal note to characters they set standing to… awkward ).
- The ship name in ‘Fitting management windows’ is now a link to the info for the ship type.
- When a pilot invites you to fleet, the message you get will include a link to that character’s info.
- It’s now possible to copy/paste blueprint info from the ‘Industry’ window.
- Items can now be dragged into the market search field, as well as to the filter in inventory windows.
- The ‘Days to Complete’ box when creating ‘Courier contracts’ is now a bit wider.
- The ‘Selected Item’ info on Stargates now includes a color coded security status of the destination system.
- Pilot and ship images in the ‘Selected Item’ window are now draggable and can be dragged and dropped to chat.