In the last Singularity update, we have quite a few new little things/quality of life changes. If you are interested, we’d love your help testing them and hear any feedback you have
Many, if not all, of those changes listed here were suggested and requested by you guys, in our little things thread and various other channels.
Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here for the April release, please post them here.
So the changes are the following:
- Ability to import and export market Quickbar has been added
- Importing into Multibuy window now retains the order in clipboard
- Market search has been optimized and changed so it filters as you type
- The tooltip on contracts has been improved, making it easier to read
- A tooltip has been added to the arrow in character selection that shows wallet balance changes. This tooltip shows how much the balance has changed.
- It’s now possible to multifit using equipment located in a personal container in Item Hangar. The ships will still need to be in the Ship hangar.
- In localized clients, both English and localized typenames can now be imported into Skillqueue, Fitting and Multibuy, and when appropriate an option to export in English.
- Structure profiles can now be duplicated
- Improvements have been made to the slider in corp/alliance contacts management, making it possible to use the mouse wheel to give better control.
- Text on brackets can now be formatted (bold, italic, underline, color, fontsize, linebreaks)
- Text on tabs in overview can now be colored
- Fleet Watch list is now in “Color Edit Mode” by default
- Show info windows are now better at remembering what tab was selected
- Contents of Inventory can now be copied in Icon mode
- The universal search bar now has a shortcut (shift+s)
- “Collapse All” button has been added to the ‘Hulls & Fits’ and ‘Hardware’ tabs in the Fitting window, as well as the search result window
- Improvements to mailing list management interface, including allowing dragging characters into “Allowed” and “Blocked” lists.
- The list under “Item Group” in corporation assets is now alphabetically sorted
- Tooltip has been added to ship groups listed as “Can be fitted to” in Attribute tab in Show Info window. This tooltip lists what ships belong to the ship group.
- It’s now possible to copy the information in the lists in the Reprocessing window
- A helper pointer has been added to the “Board Corvette” button
Again, if you have new suggestions, please post them in the little things thread so we can keep this thread on topic.
Happy testing and thanks for all your suggestions!