[April] Little things in the April release

Hi all,

In the last Singularity update, we have quite a few new little things/quality of life changes. If you are interested, we’d love your help testing them and hear any feedback you have :slight_smile:

Many, if not all, of those changes listed here were suggested and requested by you guys, in our little things thread and various other channels.

Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here for the April release, please post them here.

So the changes are the following:

• Ability to import and export market Quickbar has been added
  • Importing into Multibuy window now retains the order in clipboard
  • Market search has been optimized and changed so it filters as you type
  • The tooltip on contracts has been improved, making it easier to read
  • A tooltip has been added to the arrow in character selection that shows wallet balance changes. This tooltip shows how much the balance has changed.
  • It’s now possible to multifit using equipment located in a personal container in Item Hangar. The ships will still need to be in the Ship hangar.
  • In localized clients, both English and localized typenames can now be imported into Skillqueue, Fitting and Multibuy, and when appropriate an option to export in English.
  • Structure profiles can now be duplicated
  • Improvements have been made to the slider in corp/alliance contacts management, making it possible to use the mouse wheel to give better control.
  • Text on brackets can now be formatted (bold, italic, underline, color, fontsize, linebreaks)
  • Text on tabs in overview can now be colored
  • Fleet Watch list is now in “Color Edit Mode” by default
  • Show info windows are now better at remembering what tab was selected
  • Contents of Inventory can now be copied in Icon mode
  • The universal search bar now has a shortcut (shift+s)
  • “Collapse All” button has been added to the ‘Hulls & Fits’ and ‘Hardware’ tabs in the Fitting window, as well as the search result window
  • Improvements to mailing list management interface, including allowing dragging characters into “Allowed” and “Blocked” lists.
  • The list under “Item Group” in corporation assets is now alphabetically sorted
  • Tooltip has been added to ship groups listed as “Can be fitted to” in Attribute tab in Show Info window. This tooltip lists what ships belong to the ship group.
  • It’s now possible to copy the information in the lists in the Reprocessing window
  • A helper pointer has been added to the “Board Corvette” button

Again, if you have new suggestions, please post them in the little things thread so we can keep this thread on topic.

Happy testing and thanks for all your suggestions! :smiley:

18 Likes

:red_circle:

That is huge. It is only a little thing but it is really annoying when you check lots of characters and you have to constantly switch back to Employment History or Notes just because some people have a Bio and some not. Great work.

That is huge, too. Now we just need a more comprehensive right click menu in the ML user list window and chat management window.

That is amazing. Finally no more switching to list mode, trying to highlight the right stuff because sorting order changed and then switching back. Super!

Sad that the auto-expand in the market won’t go away instead. :frowning:

1 Like

How about multi-fit for T3Cs?

Remote multibuy? (I can see literally everything in Jita while sitting in Obe, just allow me to change the station to one outside the solar system in the multibuy window)

An option to auto-trash basic corvettes with no extra/different items fitted or in cargo?

Option to autohide comments in a chat window that contain Contract or Hypernet links?

CCP Karkur… I :blue_heart: you.

These additions are amazing.

Edit:

It’s now possible to multifit using equipment located in a personal container in Item Hangar. The ships will still need to be in the Ship hangar.

This is amazing.

Structure profiles can now be duplicated

Whaaaaa? Outstanding.

Text on brackets can now be formatted (bold, italic, underline, color, fontsize, linebreaks)

Jumpin’ Jehosephats!

The universal search bar now has a shortcut (shift+s)

Thank goodness.

Tooltip has been added to ship groups listed as “Can be fitted to” in Attribute tab in Show Info window. This tooltip lists what ships belong to the ship group.

I can see a lot of people appreciating this as new players. Well done. Thanks to whomever suggested this.

It’s now possible to copy the information in the lists in the Reprocessing window

OMG. Yes. THIS.

Wow, great list of improvements!

!!!
Some really nice stuff in here, but this is amazing.

Do we get an option to turn the Red Dot off now?

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Will the feature pull modules from ALL containers? I may have items reserved for another purpose in a particular container. I would like to DESIGNATE container(s) that can be used for automatic ship fitting. (or EXCLUDE, since that could be less re-naming or clicks, if we have fewer “Don’t use this” containers, with items set aside for other players, characters, “rainy day” funds.)

1 Like

Really great updates. Thank you.

Can you please fix the camera center position on the Falcon/Blackbird hull next month. It stares at like 100m below the actual ship hull.

I love everything about this, just one thing I’d add. Please let us sell things from inside station containers!

1 Like

You guys should check out my market quickbar suggestions.

it has 15 (minus one) suggestions for the quickbar.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.