Next time we update Singularity, we’ll have a number of new little things/quality of life changes that we’d like your help with testing and feedback.
Many of those changes were suggested and requested by you guys, in our “little things” thread and various other channels.
Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here, please post them here
- Modules in cargo are now included when a fit is saved. Please note that if you add too many items to the fit, it could be truncated when sharing it with a link.
- You will now be able to update fits. If you try to save a fit with existing fitting name (for the same ship type), you get the option to either update the fit or cancel.
- A ‘last saved’ timestamp has been added in the tooltip for the fit in the fitting window
- Fitted ships in contracts can now be simulated
- If you fail to fit all items when fitting from the Fitting Management window or a standalone fit window, you are now offered to open Multibuy for the items.
- If you save or share a fit while having drones launched, the fit will now include those drones
- The market ticker will now displays the info for items in a folder you have specified as as a ticker folder in your Market Quickbar
- View Market Details has been added to the simulated cargo items as well as drone and fighter bay items.
- Multibuy has been added to the Neocom menu (under Business) and shortcut for it has also been added
- You can now activate multiple skin licenses at a time
- Skins are now grouped by name in the Character sheet (rather than material), which will reduce the number of groups
- Ships listed under each skin in the Character sheet now have a magnifying glass so you can easily preview the skins and access the buttons to acquire them
- Text that summarizes how many Skins you have has been added to the top of the Skin panel in the Character sheet
- The skin tab in the info window for a ship will now show a check mark for the skins you own and list them first, followed by the rest of the skins.
- The skin tab in the info window for a ship will has been flattened out, rather than each skin being in its own collapsible group
- “Estimated Price” column has been added to the Compare tool
- “Dock/Jump/Activate Gate” hotkey now works on wormholes
- The message telling you are not in fleet when you activate a fleet shortcut is no longer modal and should be less disruptive now
- The tooltip on skills in the Character sheet now includes how many skillpoints you will train per minute for that skill, given your current attributes
- A shortcut has been added to allow for collapsing all the windows. It can be found under Esc> Windows> Toggle collapse all windows. This is the functionality that used to be bound to the Tab key.
- Ctrl+Tab now cycles through the windows in the order of Most recently active to Least recently active, instead of ordering the window by when they were opened.
- The entries in Tab Presets > Tab Types in the Overview settings now show the brackets for the groups (if possible) to help with identification
- The systems in the Sovereignty tab in the info window for Constellation are now alphabetically sorted
- Structure type, Services and Low Power filters have been added to the My Structures tab in the Structure Browser
Again, if you have new suggestions, please post them in the little things thread so we can keep this thread on topic.
Happy testing and thanks for all your suggestions!
Known Issues (updated 8/31 at 11:36):
- Saving a fit will throw an error and not close the fitting window (but the fit is saved)
- Updating a fit should work but it might not be reflected properly in the client because of the bug above
- In some cases you might be told 0 drones are missing and offered to buy them