[September]Little things in September release

Well, when checking SiSi today, I noted that apparently preparation for all of this bugged the drones’ in-space right click menu - both in a group and outside, as long as the ship was bought via multibuy from a simulation. Instead of “launch drones” etc, and later “engage target”, “return and orbit”, “return to drone bay” market stuff shows up - “view market details”, “view info”, “buy this”. The hotkeys for all the nonexistent actions work fine, just as “dragging” drones into space. Clicking “view market details” indeed does pull up the market for the drone(s). I experienced no such problems with drones on ships I have bought a couple of weeks ago.

Mate does the phrase has to be capitalised to work, seemed couldn’t get the ticker roll updated tho, yep these changes seems make operation on market a lot of easier and efficiency towards, good for any of those fields implemented .

Anyway mate I got it worked, it’s under right click drop down and link the folder towards the ticker

When is the next mirror? Does that mean that everyone had to wait before having a sisi account?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.