[Lifeblood] Little things in Lifeblood

Let’s add alliance bookmarks. Thanks.

Alliances are now auto-linkable? Sweetness. Been wanting that for years.

aww these have been the source of so many laughs and other wonderful things

1 Like

just something that has bugged me for a while and since we are re-doing moon mining thought it would bring it up.

can you add the survey time of the probes to the attributes rather than the description

figured it was a little thing

Alliance info window, extra tab “Apply” looking like current apply window, shown only to CEOs

since we are doing QOL is there a way we can mass delete expired contracts instead of clicking them each one by one?

thanks

Can I add my little own QOL thingy?
In tactical overview, theres a yellow line I assume marks “space north”, it relates with “space north” in map browser (F11). The thing is that scanning map (solar system map) has the range numbers flipped (tactical overview). Can CCP make this coincide?
Best regards.

EDIT: is it possible to center tactical overview ranges of some other celestial, at least in scanning map?

1 Like

@Z1gy and @Nou_Mene
There’s a thread for suggestions here

1 Like

tyvm.

I really like this, it makes travel much easier if you care about the security, like I do.
My only problem is that the font is so tiny. Could you make the name part a bit bigger, like 10px for example? Or bold the security number? I think it would help a lot.

1 Like

Thank’s CCP karkur. :man_playing_handball:

Is it a little BIG thing in lifeblood that cloak mwd trick has changed and is now 2 times harder to do and leaves you exposed for 2sec at least?

Cheers,
Neug

Explain?

I talk about it a bit more in this thread. Cloak Mwd Trick different on sisi

1 Like

This broadcast radial menu hotkey is WEIRD. Took some time of trial and error before I realized that I needed to press the normal radial menu hotkey and broadcast menu hotkey simultaneously.
CCP, why??
Very weird design. Please, at least give an option to make a standalone hotkey, for people who have mice with more than 3 buttons.

Thanks for reporting this, it seems this is uniquely an issue when the hotkey is assigned to a mouse button. Can you confirm that it works of for you if you assign it to a key on your keyboard? Either way, I’ve passed this on and we’ll try to get this resolved, thanks again!

A small immersion thing, but it seems it would make sense for ships to take on their smallest configuration when docking in citadels. I thought of this while watching the CLAW go back to it’s wide wing configuration after dropping out of the sleeker wings-in warp configuration. Thanks.

Closing this thread as it was for test server feedback on the now released changes :slight_smile:

New requests should go in the Little Things thread