Loan request for Rattlesnake tripleboxing

Hey guys,

I’d like to start triple boxing Rattlesnakes, but I’d need some capital for skill injectors. I can make about 260m/hour with a single one, i could buy the entire scc-lounge in a short time with 3.
I’m looking for 30b to get started, no collateral, private lap dances are negotiable.
:*

That sounds perfectly reasonable and not at all like a scam. I’m on board.

2 Likes

Not even 260m ticks? No effort, not worth investing in.

3 Likes

3 Rattles would give me the wh equivalent of 260m ticks. I heard it’s what the cool kids do these days.

Sure, ill send you 30 bill, but ill need full API key for all three chars with everything checked and posted here on the forums for dual confirmation.

Just in case anyone didn’t realise this was a joke post, here’s the thread it is referencing.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=516449

1 Like

WOULD LIKE PLEDGE 14 TRILLION ISK

And a kitten

1 Like

Still a better request than that guy who wants a loan to run missions. :smiley:

For someone with no reputation you sure as hell are quick to judge.

Also, copy-pasting other jokes pretty much? Your trolling skills are poor.

Yeah, like i need a reputation to judge. Have YOU got a reputation to be a snarky beach like that?

I will gladly fill this loan, but I need you to pay the 2b transfer fee first. plz send iskies and I will get you your loan.

1 Like

Can I pay it in NSK (Nigerian Stellar Kurrency)?

3 Likes

Only you can prevent sharkbite. I will send you money if collateral is appraised at 50% Jita. Also sharknados.

Okay, send. I’m pretty sure 50% of my collateral still amounts to 0 isk.

1 Like

OP, did you go to all the trouble of creating a Manbun Scarfbeard look alike toon just for a couple of yucks in the new MD forums?

That’s more dedication than I’d have had!

Well the “Would liek pledge 20b” guy isn’t around, and this subforum needed a running gag.
¯\(ツ)

Three words, Holmes: Remote Desktop Management. That or screencaps of wallet balance, before / after Doomheim.

Bump, my loan request is still ongoing.

Imagine that