Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread

It’s rumoured that the Chinese refer to things like this as interesting times.

1 Like

When someone says something like this they reveal that they don’t understand the very basic concept of how CCP gets real money from eve players PLEXing their accounts (and actually more than a sub) and often think that they are somehow morally superior. …Happens so surprisingly often yet always strange…

this move only beneifits gankers, no body else

Even if this were true, so what? PvP is just as legitimate a role as mining or anything else. Eve is perhaps the only MMO which was designed to have unsolicited PvP be a legitimate role.

Nullsec was always supposed to be the most dangerous space. It should have had ‘opt-in local’ from the start.
You’ve been getting nullsec rewards in the equivalent of hisec space. You’re lucky CCP aren’t taking two-thirds of your ISK away.

But it’s not true that it only benefits gankers. The safety of nullsec is part of the reason there are too many Titans, Keepstars et al. It’s a big reason that the game has inflation.

I agree that CCP should look to allow smaller nullsec corps to compete. Somebody must have made a decent suggestion in the last decade or so?

Players can still co-operate they just need to pay more attention.

If you can’t identify friend form foe that is your issue there are ways around that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They aren’t for everyone.

They did. Straight away. They’re all very upset.

Amazing considering there are supposedly fewer players now… but space hasn’t shrunk.

2 Likes

well yeh i suppose it ‘‘looks good’’… but thats about it…

1 Like

you have multiple accounts but are incapable of positioning one on the entrance of your pocket as your eyes, so you can continue crabbing in complete savety?
adapt or die

1 Like

It is a pity, but it is not possible to play now. See all you in Star Citizen

4 Likes

Lots of hand holding SC…enjoy.

Looking at the 24.5k players peak and the 28k peak before blackout, it seems more people are unsubbing or not logging then do. I think all these nerfs and chages are bad and are a lack of creative ideas. I’m just plexing instead of paying for my two accounts. I did play in wormholes and i liked it. But null already has tons of different dangers looming no need to make that even worse. For me its eve survival of the fittest now. I like it, you seem to like it but be fair not everyone will like this and if people quitte you also have less people to hunt.

4 Likes

Thank you for that - sums-up the self-deluding “take that CCP, you’ll die without me” crowd perfectly - Bravo ! :clap:

1 Like

Its amazing how much HTFU comments you see about Hi Sec players from some portions of the player base, yet when something like this happens they all fall silent.

1 Like

No, you wont.

9 Likes

thats not even out yet or near being out, maybe by 2030 we will have another space game.

1 Like

FTFY.

2 Likes

The real question is can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

I love how this makes you all cry… “waaah… they took away my easy ‘iwin’ button… waaaah”

…It’s a good change.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.