Doing what exactly? I think I found the perfect metaphor for flying stupid, but it went right past you, should’ve expected that.
Currently playing options in nullsec are limited to none but doing something stupid and boring, and I wasn’t given time to properly evac and rebase either in bloc space or other space to keep playing the game. It is too much of a bother to do during blackout, so I’ll wait when it ends in failure and aftermath concludes the experiment should not be repeated, and then I can maybe play the game.
You know you can just asset safety your stuff back to empire (where it belongs), right? And, in the meantime, just buy a nice level 4 mission ship, or grab your covetor and hit up some veldspar in Halaima. As a licensed mining permit dealer, I will sell you a discount permit for 8 million ISK, provided you promise to avoid bot-aspirant behavior.
How much days is it, 15? Derpout will be done by then and I can move them out the normal way, should there be no clear indication this stupidity is done and gone from CCP’s yoloers.
Impoverished space full of ganktards who can’t even be touched before they fire first? Sound like current nullsec, boring.
I think one aspect of this debacle that we are all forgetting to mention is the plex. We are all talking about subscription numbers, but not mentioning the plex market.
I mean, it’s the Eve boards. I can’t imagine a mod seriously moderating someone for harsh language. Moderating someone for forcing mods to manually go through a whole ream of pointlessly reported posts just for salt though, I can sort of see happening.
Falcon can’t be touched. When a threat appears he just inflates his neck pouch like a frog and rolls off, impervious. Then he returns, stronger than ever before.
Players that are (supposedly) rage quitting over their inability to play 14 accounts in Null with utter safety will no longer be plexing their accounts. Therefor Plex should come down in demand. However the skills week will likely also cause skill injectors to come down and be a tempting plex to isk bait for newer players.
To see a significant drop, blackout will need to remain in effect for a long time. Like hopefully permanently.
Had my first no-local nullsec surprise last night. This was pretty much how it went.
■■■■■■■ awesome, I hope that we end up with permanent changes to local in nullsec and in lowsec too!
How are you guys finding the test so far?
if CCP wanna hit that 2019 forecast this is a good plan … lets mess with players and make them quit game. Is this your plan CCP Falcon to make EvE players quit EVE?