Local is definitely broken and completely, CCP. I just went through five unique systems and saw the same exact people listed in each

@Mila_Mcmoneybags
@Talon_Kardee
@Witaminer
Welcome to the community :smiley:

I’m seeing the same people in multiple systems simultaneously. Do we have an estimate on how many days, week, years this will take to remedy?

Just enjoy it while it lasts, guys. Don’t complain or they’ll end up fixing it.

:zipper_mouth_face:

HALP !! The same 57 dudes have been following me around in every system since 19:12 eve time :eyes:. I’ve lost my space buddy (he hates discord), he might be dying right now !! Even worse, he might get all the loot !!

ccpleasedosumtin ? wriggle some wires, would you ?

1 Like

Yep still busted

CCP HALP!

They have time till fanfest for a fix xD

1 Like
4 Likes

So apparently you guys don’t see people in local that should be there. Meanwhile we in wormhole space see everybody in local now. WTF.

same here

Local still broken

Don’t worry, they’ll get on it as soon as they figure out how it connects to POS code.

same issue

Facts aren’t important here… just believe and anything can happen.

It’s impossible to play the game like this…when it says there are 135 people in Dodixie station, yet Local shows just 7 people…and my corp that normally shows 200-300 people shows just 3.

Seems to be broken. It started for me at the 20th celebration in Jita, and it has been getting worse every day.

Since we have a official Thread here: 2023/05/11 - Ongoing - Intermittent chat issues this one should be obsolete.

1 Like