Local is Trash

Yup. Just easier for me. There’s nothing unhealthy about the majority of lowsec players docking up when local n+1s.

Everyone knows the big names, IBeast, etc. But there are a lot of good solo people that are less famous.

Auraus Porcaleus^^^^

1 Like

Do you just throw yourself into every fight that can come your way. As you seem to fly T3C’s I guess the answer is no. People take stock see what is there and then setup for it.

In my experience there is no value in bothering with a fleet of T3C’s for example because they run or hide and you cannot just probe them down to force a fight.

Also in most cases people will see a fleet that can fight them and run away as they did not want a fight, they wanted a kill. And there is a difference.

@Moriar_theChosen thanks for linking that, I am always surprised at people who cannot be bothered to search and learn. I am not his mother or teacher, hopefully he learns from it.

He didn’t link anything about gate camps, he just linked some good pvp players.

He didn’t do your job for you, that job is still undone.

So the tactics and strategies don’t apply? Wow…

2 Likes

Not for breaking a 10+man gate camp with 3 people, no they do not.

Did you think they did? Wow…

Don’t waste your time. Dracvlad hasn’t undocked in years. He has no relevant opinions or experience of any kind whatsoever.

1 Like

It is easy enough to find them.

@Aiko_Danuja 9 months becomes years, you are never accurate in any thing you post.
I do not update killboards either…

1 Like

If they are easy to find how come you haven’t found one yet?

I am not looking for them, if you want to learn how to do it then you should. I know how to do it.

So you can’t spend 2 minutes looking on youtube for ‘something easy to find’ to prove your point, but you can spend 5-10 minutes on a forum explaining why you don’t need to.

Got it :+1:

Even when Dracvlad did undock, years ago, he was never considered competent or knowledgeable about basic game mechanics. He has long since become nothing more than a forum ‘warrior’, who has gone on record stating that his goal is to remove PvP from the game entirely, and seeks to do so via endless crossposting. The best thing to do, when you see his name, is just scroll ahead to see if anyone else had anything to say.

Deflection 101, you moan about a mechanic and then can’t improve yourself and your mates by looking at video’s on a perfectly good suggestion because you want to make a point on a forum. You won! :+1:

Wrong again.

Just watch Dracvlad, in no time at all Arcturen will learn to ignore you, and all your power here will dissipate like a faded moment.

You seem a bit upset, calm down ganker. Haven’t you got some noob Ventures to gank somewhere? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry if the miners aren’t in the mood to dress up like sheep and lemming into camps for YOUR content. Maybe make some effort eh?

Yup, because its only miners I’m referring to, no one else docks up, certainly not people ratting.

What you call power is a noxious gas and what you call fading is actually opening the window.

Oh look another one who hasn’t undocked in over a year!

Is this forum just full of wash-outs?