Local is Trash

hahaha yes…ive been washed out since 2004.

How rich - you posted my killboard. Is this suposed to make a point?

Check out this one

Yes. You are trying to speak authoritatively on a game you haven’t played in over a year.

Maybe you should only give opinions on changes for games you play… idk :man_shrugging:

Please highlight the forum rule that says I my posting forum account needs to have a kill on it.

2 Likes

Wow, you were able to kill a helpless non-combat ship with the help of 6 other pilots. Good job! :golf: :clap:

You definitely know what you’re talking about!

no you idiot – that was me. want to see more shitty loss mails?

You linked a killmail of you getting killed in a freighter? Thats so stupid I don’t even know where to begin.

What would the purpose of posting that even be?

There’s no problem, but that’s not what piracy (which is an important part of the game) is about. That said, piracy kills have to be earned, either through your own skill, or through the ignorance of your target. But that said, I’m in favor of a local delay in sovereign null-sec specifically because I believe that null-seccers should field quick-response units to deter aggression, instead of being able to avoid it entirely. That should be the price of having access to the biggest money-making opportunities in the game. Anywhere where there are NPC stations, though, it’s okay for local to exist.

I mean, we’ve just had a thread where a null-bear was complaining about Alpha account roamers coming into his space and ruining his multi-account farming with their “cheap T1 frigates.” Those players deserve to be killed without recourse at this point.

I’ve been telling you for like a year now that you’ve completely misinterpreted my play style just because of an anti-non-consensual PvP bias. Just because I categorically believe that ganking, wars, etc. need to exist and even be encouraged as much as possible in this game, doesn’t mean that I believe in a lack of balance (e.g. I always thought it’s stupid that hauling ships aren’t able to wield very strong active/burst tanks, or that mining lasers can’t deal damage, or that the war fee doesn’t scale up/down with the ratio of attackers to defenders, etc. etc.).

6 Likes

It’s misleading when they argue that making it easier to kill PvE miners (ratters, carebears, whatever) will kill the economy. Economic demand comes from PvP pilots, who will pay for ships and modules, even if prices increase. Consequently, as the soft PvE weaklings die, supply will contract and prices will increase. This will make it more profitable for those PvE players who manage to thrive in a harsher environment, and this will encourage and incentivize the strong.

In short, by making PvE more dangerous, carebears will leave the game and be replaced by a higher quality player: one who isn’t AFK for years on end.

Social Darwinism is the future of EVE.

2 Likes

The purpose is to show you how little I care about my killboard or what you think of it. Newb.

3 Likes

You havent undocked in over a year and routinely lose big isk ships because of poor decisions – and Im the noob?

Funny that you mentioned Dwarninsm – it was that group that got me in my freighter in 2015. Such a fitting group to take me out in such a poorly placed situation.

I messed up so bad and all my corp could do was lol at their CEO and write a short story submission for Pod and Planet over it.

I think you’re missing your wow dailies. Off you go now.

1 Like

Actually I was admiring the size of your balls for risking all that.

I’m the one playing eve, you’re the one on the forums bragging about how expensive the ships you lose are.

Look at my Stellaris character!

Untitled

3 Likes

calm down f1 pilot.

1 Like

An agenda we can all get behind!

Do not suffer the miner.

1 Like

I have screen shots of dropping two old school station eggs on a single server downtime too :slight_smile:

but they dont make it to zkill so the bobbleheads having nothing to rant about…or at least those eggs didnt lol

1 Like