Local is Trash

Been there on that exact thing, was scary as hell because there was a bug…

That he could not understand you linking that loss mail said it all didn’t it.

1 Like

F1 pilot? I live in a wormhole. Wormholers are the furthest thing from F1 pilots in the game.

Sorry, I didn’t research your zkillboard before I read your opinion. Because I respect your opinion without what it looks like in the context of zkill.

Also I don’t care .

Yeah because linking loss mails really shows that he knows what he’s talking about.

It takes a lot of skill to lose a ship.

1 Like

I don’t give my opinion on things I know nothing, or very little, about.

Perhaps you, and a few others on this forum, should do the same.

LMAO, what it proves is what he was doing, and he got caught doing something risky by good players who set up for him. That man has balls, something you could learn from.

Risk averse at its finest…

2 Likes

Ah, yes, wormholes. Honorable solo PvP all around.

2 Likes

He has balls for running a 3bil freighter and getting caught!?

Haha
#1 you think 3bil is a lot of isk is hilarious
#2 you think it takes big balls to fly that ship around
#3 you think losing it proves something

Not only are you a joke, but you’re broke :laughing:

You COMPLETELY miss the point you green , wet behind the ears newb.

The single big loss created a whole cascade of events involving over 100 human players. It created content and short stories and laughs on coms. It was the Eve that many of us came to love…■■■■ happened and people tell stories about it.

I was terrible, I sucked horribly - I show you my loss so maybe you can use that pea brain of yours to glean out the notion of what I gained in the experience.

I hope its not beyond you - if so Eve can be saved.

3 Likes

What it proves is that you do not get Eve. And with that I am out of here.

2 Likes

Compare the corp sizes of the largest WH corp and the largest nullsec corp, then come back and tell me who has more F1’rs.

Word.

1 Like

If getting eve is thinking 3bil is a lot of isk and that it takes big balls to lose it, yup I don’t get eve.

Your poor man broke b1tch version of eve XD

Is anyone else getting that pre-lock feeling?

1 Like

I don’t know why they bother to lock them, it’s just the same thread over and over, with a new randomly chosen title.

2 Likes

IN BEFORE LOCK! :sweat_smile:

Back from a spot of gardening, as for your deflection dig, I don’t actually recall stating that 3bn ISK is a lot of ISK. I think you dragged that out of your rear end. :+1:

I’m currently parked in Highsec but actually play from Thera, does that count?

Dig a bit deeper. I have been in w-space and lived out of a POS for almost 4 years straight almost from the inception of wormholes in Apocrypha.

Dude, I’m like always suspect and sometimes the evil farmers team up on me and win. I give them a “gf” and fit a new ship. Any problem with that?

Yeah, that was quite fun and totally worth it.

If everyone was like me local wouldn’t be an issue :sunglasses:

It’s not cheap at all. Miners have to die for it to be convincing.

But seriously dude, that where now 6 ad-hominem attacks that where either extremely weak or a complete miss. Do you have something of actual value to say on the topic or are you continuing to shed your salt all over the thread because you can’t formulate an actual argument?

3 Likes

I can only imagine the amount of nuanced knowledge you must have regarding wormholes. I took a corp there once. We lasted a few months…It was awesome until we got Evicted by bigger fish :slight_smile:

Thera does not count because Thera is only a highway into other K-space areas and not so much into W-space areas.

No problem. Just funny because you can’t use local properly to see that coming.

Oh really? Then why is local an issue? There are lots of people “like you”. But typically people like you don’t want to engage those because those people make you lose your ships. You are like the OP who wants easy kills without a fight.

Ad hominem? All I bring forth are examples why claiming that local was overpowered is nothing but hogwash. If you don’t want to be called out after you make some outlandish claims, maybe do a better job at living up to your own claims. Even with perfect intel, you couldn’t prevent losses that you should have expected to happen from lightyears away. Not everything you disagree with is an ad hominem but all the things I pointed out are you failing under perfect intel. So, again: If intel from local is perfect, you are wholly incompetent and thus perfect intel is not a problem because your incompetence cancel it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes