SoE Roughriders mobile humanitarian base On The Way Home is currently at Amo II - Tribal Liberation Force Logistic Support.
Standard policies apply:
- The base is aimed for individuals facing a crisis that prevents them from receiving what usual support they would have for dignified living (e.g. due to oppression, war, or a natural catastrophe)
- We have emergency medical care facilities but are not primarily a hospital
- We do not take in persons who do not come voluntarily, nor do we ever forcibly stop individuals from leaving the base
- We can arrange for pick-up of individuals and provide further transport to any location in high-security space
- ID or reason to relocate is not routinely asked from individuals in baseline bodies, but individuals identified as known criminals can be excluded from entry on a case-by-case basis
- The base will under no circumstances give out any information of individuals in its care; if someone here wants to contact you, they will
We welcome donations of humanitarian supplies, preferably contracted or delivered to Oliveer Martel of SoE Roughriders at location. What cannot be used directly will be sold and the income used to support this operation. ISK donations can be sent to SoE Roughriders, please mark any deposits clearly as “On the way home” so as to ensure their usage in full to support this operation specifically. Please contact yours truly for other arrangements of donating.
Please do not send weapons or other military items without prior consultation of appropriate destination, we all remember what that lead to last time and there’s no opportunity for repetition of that here.
I will from this on try and make updates of the status of this operation in this thread rather than piecemeal in every other mess we end up in.
I have the honor to be,
Of Rhiannon, born Rhiannon, Sebiestor Tribe
CEO, SoE Roughriders
Head diplomat, Electus Matari
“Terror Harlot, peddling guns and rebellion across holy Amarr”
“Capsuleer renegade, clothed in tribal concern”