Lockdown in the UK

If you did not, you would not answer.

Well then you have no right to complain about me being an idiot.

Your claim that there is no possible cure is BS.

I have to address it because otherwise you’ll just keep harping on tiny tickytack details. Like Rainman
When your logical self knows damnwell this extra detail is meaningless to the discussion.

I’m 100%correct about there being no cure.

Right now recovery isnt even a cure. Reinfection can occur as early as a month after your recovery.

And you are 100% wrong when YOU are claiming I’m wrong when I say “potential cures are on the way”, just because we did not find a cure yet.

It’s not nitpicking. You are just 100% wrong. YOU were the one nitpicking and actually being wrong. And also insulting me.

That’s just another nonsense. Recovery can’t be a cure because they are not the same kind of things. Recovery is the state of your body, while a cure is an action to take to lead to that state.

The work on it began about 16 years ago.

That’s my point. The future will see progress. But I doubt itll come anytime soon based on past results.

Recovery is no virus particle shedding. Effectively ZERO virus.

And yet reinfection is occurring and documented.

This is a significant problem making it as contagious as Ebola.

No it did not. The Cov19 works began in December.
You claim cov19 and SRAS-1 are the same. They are not.

They are about 99.995% similar

{citation needed}

And STILL that’s nonsense.

OKAY I wasted enough time with your stupidty, muting this thread.

1 Like

Review it yourself. Also not interested in educating you.

My lunch is now actually over so I’ll be focusing on critical work.

You think you’re right. I know I’m right.

Itll take a year before they claim to have a vaccine then the vaccine will fail miserably

I’m just right about it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/genomic-characterization-of-2019-nCoV-Lancet-1-29-2020.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjE38_k87PoAhUjIjQIHVqnDrsQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1cq1RKuVmMh3cpaRy3bzAK&cshid=1585080182331

I just dont have that time right now dude. Read

Then the third computer im purchasing just for rosetta@home may do some actual good. Instead of proportioning my comp time on the other two comps i can hammer the work units through at a greater speed. I am no doctor/scientist just a dude with a couple of computers and few month at home with nothing else to do but watch and worry. We all have to do our bit right?

1 Like

Dunno man? Learn MAWK and run analysis if you can apply for the data.

As I understand it Influenza season will be upon us again in late autumn-early winter we don’t have many months, people that have had the virus can and possibly will contract it again, but the powers that be seem to think it will be a milder case and could then possibly give us some sort or herd immunity the second time round.

Also with the mass testing being rolled out, and the gathering or vast amounts of data social, medical and demographics, may help to assuage it the next time round and give us more of a chance to combat and save more lives. At the moment no cure is available to my knowledge, the global news wires seem to report 12-18month for some sort of breakthrough and what has/is being currently testing and touted by world leaders. Seem to suggest that these possible cures are there just to keep the public calm, to help law and order, and the draconian measures being implemented hold sway and stop a massive global upheavel not seen since well…

I actually have no reference humanity has never been so connected in it’s history and all countries are currently being judged by the population of the entire planet and everything is laid completely bare. The world in my opinion will never be the same again. Fly safe fellow pilots I hope you all find safe stations to dock up in, to ride out the Nova storm currently sweeping through our regions. o7 to you all.

1 Like