Logged on to run complex PVE and ship exploded almost instant

What going on here?? Could tank 4/10 easy before now lose ship in less than a minute for no reason?

1 Like

What ship?
What complex?
What fit?
Where’s the killmail?

Wait, don’t bother. I’ll consult with my native American spirit guide. He’ll contact your native American spirit guide, they’ll do lunch and mull it over and then hopefully they’ll get back to me with the details.

Please hold.

3 Likes

You’re gonna need to provide some more information before anyone can help you out.

I take it you’re one the many players who had no idea that the game was updated today and all shield and armor resist modules took a 20% nerf…

3 Likes

what for?? why that is criminal behavior to cut ships performance for no good reason

1 Like

Don’t know what to tell you. Read the forum and the launcher notes every once in a while. We’ve known this was coming for weeks…

1 Like

I know ccp likes to throw up adds for skins and specials and all that, but the launcher will also provide important news (such as new patches). So, even if you solo eve, don’t follow any eve podcasts, twitter accounts, youtubers, don’t regularly visit the forums or reddit, or ever check into Eve updates or hoboleaks, you can still keep abreast of important changes by taking 5 seconds to look at the news items presented in the launcher. And if you do take a break from the game, you should probably check out Eve Updates, or the dev blog page before diving in. I know, I know, it does take a modicum of effort, but it is better than dying due to ignorance in a game with a harsh death mechanic.

2 Likes

Is ok will speak with legal counsel on this.

2 Likes

lol for what? Im starting to wonder if their a single rational human in this entire community.

1 Like

Troll post :smirk:

3 Likes

Hahahahhahhhhhaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Oops, just spat coffee all over my keyboard.

eta: OTOH, perhaps your legal counsel also plays Eve, and you’re going to ask his advice on a) staying informed, and b) fitting your ship properly ?

2 Likes

What is criminal here is your lack of capitalization.

2 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting