Logistics Heal Marks

so we’ve been waiting on the “logistics on kills” for like 2 years

we know its difficult to execute since the actual mechanics of how remote repairs are applied is “legacy code” and to be fair unless a logistics hull applied some damage to a target then i don’t really feel that that logistics hull should be on a kill mail.

So how about letting logistics pilots e-peen on what they actually do…HEALING.

every 100k (this figure might need tweaking) of applied reps gimme a heal marker.
i can see the info on the activity tracker, i see the rep notifications scroll by in the notifications.

spend a little time coding some new “killmarks” and apply them onto logistics hulls.

Make Logi Great Again…

Esco

4 Likes

3 Likes

getting logi on a kill mail is easy, bunny a drone onto your FC and leave it to do its thing while you do your thing.

Killmarks are “significant” b/c it means someone lost a ship. You went into a fight with someone else, and you safely flew away afterward.

“Healmarks” as you’ve described them could easily be farmed in any number of ways. For instance, assigning a drone to shoot at a Corvette, and you leaving your remote rep going overnight.

Whereas, if you assign that same drone (seeing as EVERY Logi ship can field at least a single drone) to shoot at a target somewhere, you WILL end up on the KMs

kill marks are just as farmable…

Heal marks.

THEY’RE CALLED SCARS!

SCARS!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.