LOL moon mining in highsec = nerf

While there are some things I hate about the new changes, mostly how small the rocks are in 0.0, it takes zero effort to get into a 0.0 corp and mine there…and in many cases its safer than HS…aside the possibility of a WH popping in your system unnoticed.

Also these changes should make some of the basic ores more lucrative in HS, ones they are taking out of 0.0.

I’m fine with ccps overall goal, but killing rocks in one cycle in null shouldn’t be a thing.

3 Likes

you will become a solo player once we have all left lol

lol dumb title lol

moon mining was already dying off as some of the merc groups started targetted and extorting moon mining stations for more than they could mine. i believe the fee was 1b per station per month. many of the groups that were public simply shut down if they were blown up, we didnt need ccp to hit it aswell

Then adapt or die? I mean, you have ore to mine in high sec. It’s just not the best ore in the game. You either mine it or move to better ore. CCP is not stopping you from moving.

Makes no sense balance wise to give high sec so much. I’m not surprised they did this to please a good portion of non-PvP players who pay the bills, but it’s really against the core game theme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.