Looking for a corp with my age grroup

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone had a group that had some members around the 16-18 age group? I’m looking for some friends and trying to get into the game, basically a brand new player. I’m still trying to find my niche, so I will be basically in all categories of content. Anyone have suggestions? Thank you!
Jason

hello I would love to invite you to my corporation as we are very new player oriented and I know we have some players in that age range

I would love to look at it and see if I like it!

okay give me a second to get back on then

Hey Jason,

Greetings from Cryptopia! While we aren’t explicitly in the 16-18 age group, age is but a number in the vastness of New Eden, and our doors are open to capsuleers of all backgrounds. We’re particularly welcoming of players looking to discover their niche in the universe.

Embarking on a journey with us means diving deep into the mysteries of J-space from our resource-rich C2 PI hole. Whether you’re inclined towards PvP, PvE, Indy, or still exploring your interests, Cryptopia provides a platform for you to experiment, learn, and grow.

Our history is a tapestry of challenges and triumphs, and our mentorship program ensures that new players like yourself have experienced wormholers to guide you. If the initial buy-in seems steep, you’ll have ample opportunities to earn ISK in J-space alongside us.

Why not hop into the Cryptopia public channel or Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a chat? We’d love to hear more about your aspirations in EVE Online and see how we can help you transition from the challenges of starting out to achieving celestial triumphs.

Fly safe and hope to see you among the stars with us!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.