Looking for a Corp to help me get back into this game

I just recovered my character from 2008 - 2012 and I am working on getting my alt account recovered as well.
My main toon is over 94 million SP, my ALT is around 60 million I believe not sure till i can log back on the account.
Looks like the game has changed quite a bit and defiantly need to relearn the game all over again. I never was a Corp jumper or a trouble maker just looking for some good folks to jam online with. Please let me know if you interested in bringing me onboard.

Thanks

Greetings, PAGENLORD!

Welcome back to New Eden! So much has evolved since 2012, and I believe Cryptopia can be the right platform for you to reintegrate into the vast universe.

My journey in EVE and especially in J-space has been both exciting and challenging. While Cryptopia is in its nascent stage, spearheaded by me and my alts, the vision is vast. Your experience and substantial skill points from your earlier stints in the game would be invaluable as we venture into and expand our operations in J-space.

Moreover, as you seek to relearn and adapt to the current dynamics of the game, I’d be here to guide and mentor, making use of my experiences to aid in your smooth transition.

If you’re intrigued by the prospect of being an early member of Cryptopia, shaping its future while rediscovering the game, I’d love to chat. Drop by the Cryptopia public channel or reach out directly to Serathi Geos for a deeper conversation.

Fly safe, and I hope we can chart the vast expanse of J-space together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Cheers there Pagenlord,

I am CEO of Holey Amarrian Inquisition or we refer to ourselves now as the Holey holers. If wormhole space is an interest you’d like to explore please let me know. We are a chill lowclass wormhole group that causes much trouble in lowclass wormhole space.

If something that could interest you join discord and throw an application in!

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We’re a laid back group of older gamers looking to add people to our Corp.

We do fw, mining, pvp and indy.

Our players are in us and eutz.

Come by and see if we’re a fit

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

If your new, we will teach you the game mechanics and provide 100 mil of starter funds to begin your 0.0 career. Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Hey bud, if ur looking to join a social group, and you like pvping and the occasionally pve, check us out [EU/US/AUS] The Untraceable ღ WH/Null PVP ღ M A R A K U G A Alliance

And this is our recruitment video

Best Regards
Elite Pixels

Hi there Pagenlord,

We might be a good option for your to get back into the game.

We offer a very simple and laidback gameplay.

Please have a look at our latest video for more information

cheers
Prim

Hi there,
I strongly suggest you have a look at what we can offer before deciding your next move.

Come to our Running with Dogs Discord and check out our advert below.

Well written I’d like to talk more do you have a discord channel?

When’s a good time to get on discord to chat?

I am interested in finding out more what’s a good time to log onto discord? Eastern time is my time zone.

Come on through and we’ll talk. If i booted you is cuz we keep having ppl join the discord and not say anything or reply to us.

Greetings PAGENLORD,

Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you’re interested in exploring this further. Absolutely, we do have a Discord channel. You can join us at: Discord. Once you’re in, just ping me or drop a message, and we can set up a time for a chat.

Looking forward to our conversation and the possibility of flying together in New Eden.

Fly safe!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

i am alaska time zone, hope that helps.

Greetings capsuleers of New Eden!

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu
EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Greetings Pagenlord

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.