Looking for a good Amarrian cuisine near Jita

I have been feeling peccish, and I do hold some nostalgia regarding the dishes of my native land.

Does anyone have any reccomendations?
Preferrably involving non-slave employees.

Octavech Raholan
Former Holder turned Freedom Fighter.
Proud Apostate and a Traitor.

You don’t have to go far. Jita 4-4 really does have food from all over. There’s more from the State and Federation than elsewhere, but you’ll find quite a bit from the Empire and Republic, too.

I can’t really recommend specific places, though.

2 Likes

Is it absolutely essential is be near Jita, because I know this delightful little Ni-Kunni tea-shop in Nakri that does the most delicious cakes.

2 Likes

I have never tasted Amarrian but if you need some bodies just let me know…

1 Like

“Hi everybody! I just wanted to remind you all that I am murderous and horrible, in case you might have forgotten!”

Gods and spirits, Mr. Raholan’s even on your side. He’s just looking for a taste of home, and you have to go and to offer to feed him his kin.

3 Likes

Ah Just some Thukker Humour Aria, Clearly I have tasted Amarrian but its too salty for liking.

P.S I’m here all week

3 Likes

There’s probably a chain location of “The Skulking Furrier” for lonely ex-pats in Jita. It’s a bit of a dive though.

3 Likes

Why, of course! I will make sure to make a visit posthaste. Our…I mean Amarrian pastries are known for its delectability, and Ni-Kunni influences will only make it even more of a delicacy.

And I thought The Skulking Furrier was an establishment only Amarr and Gallente spaces! I will need to employ a local tour guide, but it will be worthwhile.

Ha!
To be honest I was little bit concerned that you would distrust me of my lineage, but now I understand that you were making a simple joke.
But I am afraid that the only use for Amarrian flesh for me is if they are slavers, their heads will be stuffed and mounted in my flagship as a trophy.

I have tasted a bit of ethnic Thukker cuisine in my current residence in Republic Justice Department station, and it was truly a memorable experience.
Besides, I found Thukker flesh a bit gamy, so I needed to employ some degree of spices…
…That was my attempt of Thukker humor, did I perform it well sir?

1 Like

Hah! Yes you got me, yes gave me a right good belly laugh… are you sure you’re not part Thukker?

1 Like

The Matari people are strong people, even in amidst of Amarrian oppression, a curse and a sin of my lineage that I must bear, you persisted and won your righteous freedom.

Thukkers found even more degree of independence in their choice of nomadic lifestyle.
I…am afraid I dont deserve such honor from you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.