Looking for a pvp corp EST time zone

Well you are up late Mr Chip :slight_smile:

Personally I got to my office recently so for me it’s morning, BUT … lets give me a short overview of my corporation (UMAH) ← Link to recruitment thread if you want some more reading.

So, we are a mixed group, indy only/pvp only and mixed and we see a good balance in such a play that suits us well so we want to continue on that road. We consider us to be a corp where we make RL our first prio and EVE not to have as a duty but just to purly enjoy.
If you fly with us it’s going to be mostly out in NPC Nullsec with our own infrastructure where you can find most useful services for indy.

For PVP you will be part of a growing force, doing small gang roams, gatecamps, defensive and offensive CTA’s, home def and all that sort of fun-ness :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say we can be a great match depending on your personality, how much you wanna bond and be part of the group, UMAH is in a expansion phase so we aren’t a house already built - we are a house where you can help build!

Two things tho; important:

• No toxic behaviour, we don’t need or want such even if you happen to be super-pro-mega-pvp <3
  • Respect RL … we have no obligation for X amount of hours online or such, you play and enjoy as you see fit!

If it sounds interesting, reach out in Umah_Pub ingame (my discord details is there aswell), and we can have a chat!

Hope to see you around!