Looking for agents in space

When Faction Standing has risen high enough with a specific NPC Faction, they have special Cosmos Agents located in space that offer special rewards for a specific amount and type of Dog Tags. Most of them reward a Faction ship 2-run BPC, some of those agents will offer implants. All of those Agents will accept standings modified by social skills and can only be accessed once in the life of the capsuleer.

8.5 Faction Standing and 30 Silver tags = Faction Frigate BPC
9.2 Faction Standing and 30 Gold tags = Faction Cruiser BPC
9.9 Faction Standing and 30 Diamond tags = Faction Battleship BPC

Anyway like @Chan_aar stated, those Agents are located near one of the Jump-gates in Jorund System.

Numa Fashit - Dramiel Faction Frigate BPC - 30 Silver Tags / Type unknown
Skami Zarton - Cynabal Faction Cruiser BPC - 30 Gold Tags / Type unknown
Kardimo Menka - Machariel Faction Battleship BPC - 30 Diamond Tags / Type unknown

I’m not sure what type of Tags they require, I think it might be Sansha Tags. Collecting the required amount of Tags is a long time consuming process so make sure you have the required amount before talking to the agents. The easiest way to get the Tags is purchase them from Regional Markets and or Public Contracts.

I posted more info about those special ‘Agents In Space’ here, there and everywhere in these forums.

And as usual, ‘The Plan’ contains more info on gaining Faction Standing.

1 Like