Looking for friends

I’m a 60M skill character run by a 10 skill player. I’m looking to PvE with friends (I’m addicted to abyss) and gain pvp skills. I played years ago but only for making isk and flying logi. Plenty of money. Poor in eve friends.

Hey, GDawn is recruiting, if you are interested join our channel “GDawn public” in game or visit our Discord! :slight_smile:

Hi Antonio,

If you’re UK/EU and fancy some wormhole action we’d love to chat to you.

Our ad is below.

You might find a home with The Awoken. You can find out all the requirements here: The Awoken is Recruiting or drop by our Discord here: The Awoken

We’re a nullsec corp with a 5-paps-per-month requirement, easygoing, diverse in our activities and interests. We’re mostly active in USTZ evenings (around 0100-0300 EVE) but we have members from all over the world, minus South America and Antarctica. I’m really gunning for us to get a penguin. You’re not a penguin, are you?

At any rate, check us out and see if we’re the right fit for you.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Sadly I’m not I did check you all out before.

We’re primarily a PVP corp, but our members also actively do PVE and Indy. Check us out: Join Primal Instinct! (PvX; Null; Mining; Indy) [Init]

Sounds good take a look at us:

Antonio,

Come check us out! We have top tier standing fleet content, roams, and environment where you can crab when you want, but get your feet wet with PvP and learn from some very talented people how to green up your killboard and maximize your fun. Hit me up in game at Aurora. Recruiting or see links below:

Hey Antonio! we might be what your looking for give us a read.

Oreet bud am looking for vets for my corp we live in npc null and sov null i could do with logi pilots
If you interested jump on my alliance discord for a chat

Check out primal instinct Join Primal Instinct! (PvX; Null; Mining; Indy) [Init]

o7 bro!

You should check us out at WEF. We are legendary for our camaraderie and fun fleets. We’re surging forward and looking for more friends as well. WEF is also not a corp with old leadership that you won’t have access to or ever see. We are all bros! Hit me up and join our discord to see what we’re about.