Looking for Nomadic Styled Group

The first big disclaimer is I am heavily limited on time, pretty much to my weekends as work consumes my entire week.

I am a nomadic player all of my characters tend to sit in Jita until I find something juicy/fun to do.

I am super interested in groups who like to immediately go and mess about at a drop of a hat. No need to be super organised, lets just go :smiley:

Not interested in corps that have mandatory fleets / you have to be in home staging etc, I just don’t want to feel anchored to any one place.

I want to be on TeamSpeak with a bunch of dudes who want to run around and have fun.

Love blops and nano gang, also have a special love for dropping poses everywhere.

• On/Off playing since 2012
  • I’ve been in most alliances (Happy to give full ESI).
  • High SP
  • EUTZ / Late USTZ

God bless the queen.

I hope nomadic groups exist out there B:

Hello we in African atomic tend to drop astrahus and move around in lowsec. We mainly do small fleet pvp in lowsec and some times we take nanos to nullsec.
We have a recruitment post here : African Atomic - Small scale PvP corp - recruiting wreckless pilots - #12 by Faymm

Right now we are busy taking fight every night in placid.

Contact us if you are interested

Hi IamTired

If you can consider an independent group operating from venal please talk to us.

We are not nomadic in the way you would like to but we dont have sov space either and our gameplay is to keep things as simple as possible and avoid all the bullsh¨t people bring to the game.

We just focus in having fun by doing camps and roams. In between you can do whatever you want and we will not force you to do anything you dont want to.

we are not your parents to tell you what you are suppose to do while you are online.

if you want to hear more just look up our webpage https://mortisangelus.com/recruitment or joi n our discord server for a â– â– â– â–  chat

cheers
Prim

come check us out
[USTZ/AUTZ] and a bit of [EUTZ]
Down Under Syndrome is looking for any corporations looking to make piles of isk in the Placid/Syndicate region. We are also looking to recruit more PvP pilots to the executor corporation:( https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98246728/ )

• Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
  • lots of moon mining
  • Safe space for lvl 5 missions
  • Well experienced fc
  • Ratting Space
  • Fleet pvp
  • Blopsing
  • roaming fleet

What we offer:

• Over 50 BILLION per week in the most valuable moon mining opportunities
  • ACTIVE pvp fleets across 4 regions
  • Access to low sec AND null sec ores including crokite and arkonor
  • LOCAL market place used by the alliance as well as our allies
  • WELL MAINTAINED infrastructure and experienced leaders, each with more than 10 yrs experience
  • SRP program designed to keep you flying
  • CAPITAL FIGHTS!
  • Reliable Allies and a long standing reputation as being a dependable friend and a fearless foe

Must meet the minimum 20,000,000 (20M) SP requirement

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Visit our Discord for more information if this opportunity sounds appropriate for your respective corporations

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.