Looking to donate 9 characters (don't think I can do accounts)

All,

I’m looking to donate my 3xaccounts worth of characters. Doubt it can be used for COVID, but if it can then great. The oldest character is almost since the start of the game. I’m looking to move on from EVE and so yes, you can have my stuff. Skill points aren’t huge, oldest character only has about 32mil sp mostly in small stuff. Industry is across all toons as well.

A quick request to ISD, can I donate the characters/accounts for COVID or other charity purposes?

I do have about half a month of gametime left to deal with this as well.

Cheers,
Neb

1 Like

there is a plex for good thing
some guy donated billions of isk last month , learn how to do it and you can help
good luck dude :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Tutu, I guess I could go the route of skill extracting to generate a bunch of plex.

Cheers,
Neb

1 Like

Can I put your stuff to good use in my possession?

Why are you leaving? Are you sure this isn’t something you might regret later?

1 Like

Well if u decide to share with ur fellow capsuleers, im a returning eve player, my char in still newish, less then 10 mil sp, i could really use some higher lvl char or skill injectors if possible.
Or ships or kinda anything
Message if u d like to go this route

Man, it cant be that bad? I have a 101 yr old mum, so I have no time to play, just type. I post just to try to piss ppl off on the forums. Keep your accts. We will need players like you in the future. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sell them to one of the bulk buyers in the character forum and donate the PLEX for Covid.

Quick and easy.

I don’t have much to offer you but I’d put it to good use, could cover your transfer fees.

1 Like

Extract all your skillpoints and sell the injectors. Then buy PLEX and donate it to plex4good. Give other stuff to:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the replies folks, I’ll likely skill extract and send plex to ccp for donation.

Cheers!
Neb

Presumably hes bored by the nothing happening these days.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.