Looks like WormHolers will be screwed again

Mark Resureectus should be every WHers #1 vote. Your #2 vote should be myself.

I think you also need to fully understand that Factional Warfare is going to be CCP’s focus. Any WH CSM is not likely to get many changes through because CCP won’t have extra bandwidth for WHs. That doesn’t means we should give up hope or not try. A WHer CSM can advocate and prevent damage while striving to get CCP to make positive changes, but please don’t expect massive WH changes from CCP.

Should Mark and/or I get on the CSM we will do our best to advocate for WH space. While we aren’t always in lock-step, Mark and I understand and agree on many of the problem with WH space. We will tirelessly fight for WH space and for CCP to make changes to help WH space.

Please, do not get discouraged. You have very talented candidates available to you. I would love to hop on comms with your group so you can get to know me better. I am sure Mark is willing to do the same if you asked him.

No matter what, please vote. We need every single vote we can get to make it on the CSM. WH space has done it before. We can do it again.

2 Likes