Lost items!

Has anyone mislaid some Velators?

I undocked from Ellmay 12 and found myself surrounded with approximately 350 Velators all belonging to one person.

I have no idea what is going on but it does seem a bit strange. I know that Velators are handed out freely but 350 seems a bit excessive.

lol - kinda amusing, though. EvE players do some strange things.

Someone in a North Korean prison forced to grind noob ships for trit

1 Like

Yes, the strange thing is I looked up the owner. He was brand new, only in the game for a day. I took a few, just out of curiosity and was wondering if I could reprocess them and get anything out of the situation. It’s a pity that they weren’t Ishtars or some other tech 2 types though else I might still be salvaging them!

Here’s a screen shot: image

alt of somebody who probably made a stack of vultures ventures at that station. Undock, eject, dock, repeat. Interesting…

I have 5,000 rookie ships , Sadly no one wanted to buy them. I collected these solo before you could buy and sell them on the market. 5,000 instances of sudo-insurance fraud, =).

1 Like

I heard about different fetishes and addictions, but this is something else. :thinking:

If it’s a new player, maybe he was thinking about a clever way to make some cash. A reasonable approach in other games.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.