Low quality graphics on max settings

I’m sure the graphics were a lot better when I played before. This is what I see. I have maxed all the settings in game. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I have a Radeon R9 390 8GB graphics card, 12GB ram, 12 core intel i7 @3.47GHz Nothing spectacular but I can play anything at a decent frame-rate.

Anybody have any ideas?

this is really bugging me.

CCPs next step at dumbing the game down. Up next they’ll sell you high-resolution skins to get back functionality they removed.

Joking aside, did you clear the cache? Repaired the client?

I erased the shared cache and re downloaded everything. Deleted the cache folder in the appdata/local/ccp folder. moved the shared cache folder to the root of my game ssd D:/EVESharedCache and verified the shared cache.

I did install eve through an old installer from 2016 thinking that it would be updated with the rest of the game. Don’t know if that matters or not.

Shouldn’t matter, but perhaps use the recent launcher one. I think there’s also some setting about downloading only what’s necessary and downloading everything. You might want to download everything.

Checked if your graphic drivers are up-to-date?

Or, you know what, it could simply be dirt on your ship… Open the fittings window, then the skins sidebar and click on “Clean Ship” .

huh? dirt effects, go figure. it looks much better now. ty

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.