Low sec is ready for some danger as null sec tries to run from it

Did you know that Poitot is the only named system in Syndicate?

1 Like

Great thread title, reading the OP actually made me chuckle and say ‘Hell yeah’.

I gotta say while reading the thread, just for a moment I actually considered enlisting in Gallente FW so I could fly sorties with Makshima Shogo. Yeah, just for a moment and then that moment was gone when I realized I’m a Cloaky Explorer who specializes in Stealth PvP (meaning I Hide while others Seek).

:wink:

3 Likes

give FW low sec a partial black out.

Local will only show Hostile Faction players.

gal FW sys shows Cald Malitia
Ammar FW sys shows Mini Malitia

1 Like

Could work but maybe only constellation wise and neutrals aren’t seen at all but neither can they see people. Might be an incentive for them to join a side instead of just killing both sides in darkness.

1 Like

Except local is actually used socially in LS and is a huge part of the culture. Probable even more than HS

1 Like

People can still chat if they want to especially if its constellation wide, then they wont know which system they are in but can still chat so no actual intel is getting through location wise.

Hmm but I guess seeing people in constellation should be fine then as its technically black out information wise as constellations are pretty big.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.