Lucky clash event

is this going to drop the steel cardinal skins? anyone know?

just did a few. battleship only has a 20k bounty and drops junk. waste of time/10

1 Like

just did my first and dropped 1 x PLEX

Yeah. I killed one with a Phantasm and decided to ignore that “event” too. As far as I can ignore that message spaming thing.

I’m not lucky enough to find a lucky clash site.
So I call it lucky crash. However CCP might think it is a lucky crush.

If it is similar to earlier events the lucky clash sites do NOT show up on your probe scanner window (like combat sites) but on your overview after you added “beacons” to it. (In case none of your overview already shows beacons to you.)

Everywhere and all the time Lucky Clash sites, where are you looking for?!
Its not CCP’s fault if you cant read your overview.

The challenge Display of the Agency seems a bit broken.

At start it listed a finished and a not finished “Redtail Shark” challenge. After relog that challenge changed to an “Angelic Serpents” (aka kill Bloodraiders, Guristas, Sanshas), but I already completed that challenge today (did: redtail, Angelic Serpents and Bountiful Prey). Now I did an complete “Guristas/Serpentis Worlds Collide Lv4” and completed an guristas combat anomaly by using an battlecruiser… no Progress in said “Angelic Serpents” challenge.

Any Ideas?

btw - some Systems have 2 Lucky Clash Beacons

I can read and I did read.
Just unlucky.
I’ve not triggered expeditions for three weeks.
I ratted anomolies three hours every day.

I did 7 clash sites in a 0.4 system today. Single ships and they only dropped agent boosters mostly 1s but a couple 2s and a 3 from one that likes to hit you with a web… Not really worth it, but I’m still trying

Sometimes they drop Plex too, i got some, worth hunting them down.

Sorry, no idea why is this happening, nobody else having issues to find the sites.
Just try some other systems or wait a bit 'til the beacon comes up.