LVL 4's and alphas

Another entitled alpha. You get what you pay for man!

2 Likes

I did exactly that. Mined in a venture for a while (did mining missions up to and including level 3s as well as belt mining), skilled character into gas huffing and did some WH ninja runs, participated in (Winterfrost) event and got quite a bit of ISK out of it, fitted myself a VNI capable of doing Abyss lvl3s or 3-4/10 DED sites/escalations, or level 2 unrated combat signatures. I can always return to relaxed mining, or get myself into Heron and scan some relic/data sites. Its a lot of fun if you don’t tunnel vision oneself into “lvl 4 missions… plex account to do more lvl 4 missions faster!!!”.

An “Alpha” as in someone who plays the game already on other accounts just wants to start a fresh one? and they dont “contribute anything” lol think about that for a second. I pay for atleast 2 subs when I am active. If that’s not “contributing” i honestly don’t know what is. Plus i also use loot from missions to reprocess and use to build ships to then build and selll on my indy toon still “contributing” here. Stop me whenever.

Maybe try opening your mind to the fact that newbros probably arent really effected by this. But the people who are, are the people who “aren’t contributing” as u claim them not to be, and just simply running level 4s on a lower sp toon out of bordem, like for me, i run missions while i wait for my league friends to get on, then i log off.

also i refuse to respond to the first half as it’s literally so obnoxious i went semi blind. I’m not playing for FREE when i sub 2/3 accounts, so i don’t see how u came to that evaluation. lol.

I currently do the same thing, I don’t actually run any missions anymore, since hitting level 4s ages ago when i had like 2m sp on this toon, i too paid for a vni, and fitted it up capable of running the 3/10s or 4/10s… but as i said the only issue there is everyone does the same thing, including omega toons, who then grief but last hitting the loot drop so u dont take it, or to provoke a fight. You steal their loot, they point u and kill u.

Odd, as i’m actually paying 2/3 subs which is probably more than u run. Could u justify paying for another because CCP can’t control botters. lol.

fly in a less crowded space then, or learn to get the loot asap and then just passively kill rats or move to next site. Also it happens to everyone, not only to alphas, so its a poor excuse.

don’t get me wrong, i rarely let this stop me from getting the loot, and im yet to actually be killed, made plenty of isk out of doing literally nothing, just don’t think its fair thats all… lol.

:roll_eyes:

Just because you pay for some accounts doesn’t mean you’re entitled to a free account that can make isk for no effort/risk.

Either sub it, plex it, or get out there and mix it up.

Thus not contributing anything of value. And that’s regardless of whether you do level4’s or not.

1 Like

Lol, contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Honestly Alpha/Plex should be removed from this game completely and the game should go back to being purely subscription based. Too many newbies to this game who are willing to spend $1000 on plex -> skill injectors go for omega right away and then skill inject 30 mil SP (I’ve seen this happen), ruining the accomplishment of actually having to wait to train their toons, and getting bored with this game and never coming back.

The other problem with alphas is if they aren’t whales with tons of money to blow on the game, then they are horribly broke and beg and beg and beg for money without ever playing the game to figure out how to make that money for themselves.

The plague of alpha’s is destroying this game and honestly if null corps don’t want to bring alpha’s in, that is completely their right. I support that mindset from the null corps. Honestly, again, the alpha/plex thing needs to be removed from this game.

Now with that being said, you can still run L4’s with a good corp who does regular fleetups for mission runs. You can fleet with your buddies and get in on the bounty and even go ahead and salvage the loot after. There are is a battleship that only needs spaceship command lvl 1 to fly and is a good starter ship for you to get in on the action and start receiving bounties/mission rewards. You may not be able to pull the L4’s but you can still enjoy the benefits of them when they get cashed in.

1 Like

That ship is actually a trap for newbros - there is more to flying ships than being able to undock in one. And battleships require a metric crap ton of support skills to be effective.

Not true. If you have a good corp that is running fleets, you can go for mostly a meta tank on that battleship and survive. It all depends on who you are flying with.

Yeah, very disappointing. Really thought OP was genuinely asking, but he is just another forums troll.

1 Like

then you might as well fly a destroyer outfitted full of salvagers and sit near MTU - more help for your fleet/corp mates than being freeloader in a praxis.

No, it doesn’t.

But you’re not, you’re seeing it as someone who pays for a few accounts and wants to run L4s on an alpha.

If you are already paying for 2 subs, why even bother with the alpha account?

And now you’re just making stuff up. If someone already plays the game on other omega accounts, they can run all the L4s they like on the omega accounts and send isk to the alpha, if that’s the game they want to play.

Now, please stop now.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Okay so take 4 weeks, get a PLEX, become and Omega and get access to more ISK earning potential…

And I still don’t get the trade 4 weeks of game time for 30 days of Omega. Doesn’t say much for your opportunity cost of time.

I found your mistake.

Alphas don’t deserve anything, they should be happy they can play for free.

2 Likes

dont forget that alphas get access to faction\pirate BS, a “veteran” alpha should be able to farm a wh for good isk with one of those or even a standard BS with rigs

Also this change has the added benefit that it channels alpha’s to try out different aspects of the game and like someone said it still is possible to get to omega with PLEX just longer.

That’s a benefit, making it easier for customers who don’t pay, to NEVER PAY.

RL Advice, never start a business, get a union job, perfect would be a government job.